1.    #1  
    Well, I can make a patch to get rid of date but I think it won't work with other patches. And for the 1.3.1 rom you should use wqi 2.8 to install no-battery-level.patch, somehow wqi 2.9 reports there is a previous patch so it denies to install the patch, I don't know why, maybe Jason can explain that.
    Anyway, I posted the no-date patch, it's base on the original file, so if you want to make it work, please restore devicemenu-assistant.jsjsjs $to$ \$usr$\$lib$\$luna$\$system$\$luna$-$systemui$\$app$\$controllers$
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Quote Originally Posted by zhzyg View Post
    Well, I can make a patch to get rid of date but I think it won't work with other patches. And for the 1.3.1 rom you should use wqi 2.8 to install no-battery-level.patch, somehow wqi 2.9 reports there is a previous patch so it denies to install the patch, I don't know why, maybe Jason can explain that.
    Anyway, I posted the no-date patch, it's base on the original file, so if you want to make it work, please restore devicemenu-assistant.jsjsjs $to$ \$usr$\$lib$\$luna$\$system$\$luna$-$systemui$\$app$\$controllers$
    Since was a whole new patch I moved it over into it's own thread for you. Hope that was OK.

I am not able to get this to work on my Pre with 1.3.1.

- Craig
    i cant install this either
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

it says if you have the add to menu patch it wont work
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I hope you can get this to work with other top bar patches like Advanced Phone Menu patch. Your battery percent patch works with it.
    Any news on this patch? doesnt work for my pre though it shows as being updated to 1.4.1.1... What's up?