Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I get the "too many cards" error only if Switcharoo (the homebrew version) is active. So if you still encounter this in 1.3.5.1 and use Switcharoo, try disabling it.
    I've gotten this after very graphic intensive websites. Even if I have nothing else open I'll get it.
    i decided to install this again...i had it installed in 1.3.5 and it worked wonders..when we got 1.3.5.1 i didnt really notice much till 3d gaming came into perspective and now i get the card error every so often...so i just installed this right now...lets c if it gives me wonders again
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Hey, I couldn't find this patch in Preware, not even a stub patch. Is it actually there, but in a feed I've disabled or not enabled, like one of the test feeds or something?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowhawk View Post
    Hey, I couldn't find this patch in Preware, not even a stub patch. Is it actually there, but in a feed I've disabled or not enabled, like one of the test feeds or something?

Thanks!
    Download it from this thread and install with WOSQI...

HTH,
    -JerryG
    Uniden PC100 -> Visor -> Visor Pro w/VisorPhone -> Tungsten T -> Tungsten T2 -> Tungsten T5 -> TX -> Treo 650 -> Treo 755p -> Pre -> Evo 4G
    Is this patch still relevant for 1.3.5.1? Does it make a difference?
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Seems to be working for me. I DLd the Sims a while back, and until I installed this patch, I couldn't open it without a Luna restart. Now, I have 5 apps running (including Pandora) as well as Brightness Unlinked in the background, and am able to Launch the Sims every time.

~Kelly

"Two things are infinite: the universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by rykatemom View Post
    Seems to be working for me. I DLd the Sims a while back, and until I installed this patch, I couldn't open it without a Luna restart. Now, I have 5 apps running (including Pandora) as well as Brightness Unlinked in the background, and am able to Launch the Sims every time.
    ive done the same as u since i installed this patch on 1.3.5.1...ive had around 5 or so apps running...but problem is ive run into the card error when i want to open lets say the LA gangs game w.e its called....but it works better than b4
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

me too
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123