1.    #1  
    Let me know what you think.

I'll submit this to Preware if there is enough positive response.

This Patch changes the Background for The Contacts app to Black w/ Blue Font

Enjoy

Please let me know which it the most popular so i can submit to PreWare!

Edit: verified w/ emulator
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by 2sslow; 11/22/2009 at 02:02 PM.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Let me know what you think.

I'll submit this to Preware if there is enough positive response.

This Patch changes the Background for The Contacts app to Black w/ Blue Font

Enjoy
    this is the same as the scrim patch right? why you dont do with the withe font! ..ill love to see this patch in preware!... also for messaging and email!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    this is the same as the scrim patch right? why you dont do with the withe font! ..ill love to see this patch in preware!...
    No Its not the same as the scrim patch. The scrim patch requires you to add a scrim.png.

W/ this one its all inclusive.

This is what it looks like:

For some reason all my screenshots look fuzzy but the patch is clean.

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    No Its not the same as the scrim patch. The scrim patch requires you to add a scrim.png.

W/ this one its all inclusive.

This is what it looks like:

For some reason all my screenshots look fuzzy but the patch is clean.
    nice...ill love it with white font for preware!!!
    thanks!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    nice...ill love it with white font for preware!!!
    thanks!
    Try This

Edit: Removed still working on this one
    Last edited by 2sslow; 11/22/2009 at 03:02 AM.

Follow the link below.

hey 2sslow, you figured out how to make patch files! congrats!

to get my screenshots, I run these on the emulator (install with QI, go into options and change device to emulator). Then, you have to have another window open (such as a folder) on your desktop and the emulator has to be on the screen but not the program currently being worked in. then, you can take a screenshot with Print screen (if the emulator is the program on top, you can't take a screenshot). Then, edit with whatever and post.
    My Patches
    -Change Number of Bookmarks.patch
    -Change Carrier String and Color of Carrier String and Date/Time.patch
    -Increase Top Bar Font Size.patch

If you appreciate the work or comments somebody has done, then use the thanks button to let them know!

"Freedom isn't free"
    hey 2sslow, I couldn't get this to run on my emulator...i haven't modified any of the files on the contacts for the emulator, so i'm not sure why it isn't running. I was going to try and help you with the white font, but QI gives me an error saying the hunk fails at line 4...couldn't fix it no matter what i tried...advice?
    My Patches
    -Change Number of Bookmarks.patch
    -Change Carrier String and Color of Carrier String and Date/Time.patch
    -Increase Top Bar Font Size.patch

If you appreciate the work or comments somebody has done, then use the thanks button to let them know!

"Freedom isn't free"
  8.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by jmartino2011 View Post
    hey 2sslow, I couldn't get this to run on my emulator...i haven't modified any of the files on the contacts for the emulator, so i'm not sure why it isn't running. I was going to try and help you with the white font, but QI gives me an error saying the hunk fails at line 4...couldn't fix it no matter what i tried...advice?
    I'm not sure why it wont run in the emulator? I had family (invade)lol this morning so it will be later before I can work on this!

It works on the device I know...hmm

Edit: works!
    Added options
    Last edited by 2sslow; 11/22/2009 at 12:51 PM.

Follow the link below.