Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Let me know what you think.

I'll submit this to Preware if there is enough positive response.

This Patch changes the Background for SprintNav to Black w/ Blue Font

Enjoy

Edit: added a few choices

Please let me know which it the most popular so i can submit to PreWare!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by 2sslow; 11/22/2009 at 02:01 PM.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

pictures of this?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Flush2810 View Post
    pictures of this?
    Sorry My Pre is jacked up right now, For some reason it wont take screenshots any more.

That started a few days ago.

Maybe someone will post up a screenshot for me!

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

here are the pictures
    Attached Images Attached Images
    looks good. Blue is my fav color. I am assuming you are doing this for night driving? If so I would change the blue color some. Would be hard to read in low light (at least for me)

other color ideas you can look at that are suuposed to be proven should be on your computer under the high contrast theme (windows).

but please do submit it and if you would not mind one more old man friendly for me
    Yea I loved the patch but I had to change the blue to a lighter font color. I also like your idea about increasing the font in another thread but 21 was way to big for me. I put it at 16 and I love it.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobdude View Post
    looks good. Blue is my fav color. I am assuming you are doing this for night driving? If so I would change the blue color some. Would be hard to read in low light (at least for me)

other color ideas you can look at that are suuposed to be proven should be on your computer under the high contrast theme (windows).

but please do submit it and if you would not mind one more old man friendly for me
    The problem I run into w/ a lighter shade is when you search its a white background and it glares really bad!

I had family (invade)lol this morning but I will try some diff shades later.

Follow the link below.

8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by scoobdude View Post

Try this one
    Attached Files Attached Files

Follow the link below.

Here are screen shots of the black and blue and black and gray
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    Here are screen shots of the black and blue and black and gray
    Thanks mamouton now I can submit to PreWare!

Follow the link below.

Black-gray-font patch gets my vote.
    black -blue here
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Black & gray always work well togeather....
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

http://www.prethemer.com/profile/mracer29/themes

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    -------------------------------------------------------------------->
    thanks. Black and grey works good for me.
  15.    #15  
    Thanks Guys Ive uploaded Black/DkBlue And Black/Grey to PreWare!

Should be up in a day or so!

Follow the link below.

thanks 2sslow
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 2sslow View Post
    Thanks Guys Ive uploaded Black/DkBlue And Black/Grey to PreWare!

Should be up in a day or so!
    how about black gray with a lighter gray? maybe 15% lighter or more
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by grynv View Post
    how about black gray with a lighter gray? maybe 15% lighter or more
    You can open the .patch w/ notepad and edit the six digit hexcode to anything you like and install via WOSQI.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_colors

I think the guys at PreWare are having a hard time w/ all of the variations to the patches, ie i Dont want to flood them w/ multiple patches.

If youre not comfortable doing this edit I will make it for you but I wont be able to submit it to PreWare as Im trying to not make the guys at webos-internals angry w/ all these variations.

I hope everybody understands.

Follow the link below.

19.    #19  
    Bump! shameless plug! lol

Follow the link below.

Great work, this is perfect for night driving. It would be great if it could be automated to run a night mode. The Palm pre would be better if it used a night mode.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast