Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    I guess these work for everyone else .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Weird.. they seem to work for me! Ill look into it this wknd for you!
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

thanks alot 22slow . Every one of these that were just put into or updated to preware are doing this lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    any news about this working with avatar-left-side again?

it seems to alien having a larger font again haha. for now I'll just remove the avatar patch..
    Thank you
    NICE!!!! Thanx Alot!

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Is there a way to edit this patch to the font size of your liking? Because I installed the 20pt one but I don't like the italics with it. I was thinking maybe an 18pt but regular, or something. But if I knew how to edit it I might just be able to play with the font sizes.
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Just created, tested, and submitted a port of this patch for webOS 2.x to the patches portal. Working on the 15px with bold and italics patch now; will submit soon. EDIT: Just submitted 15px Bold Italics, noting that current implementation of that patch doesn't apply boldface.
    Last edited by dsevil; 03/21/2011 at 02:24 PM.
    I maintain the Universal Search Command Line, Hide App Vendors, and Poor Man's Twitter Client patches; the palm-rsync utility; and the rot13 web-distributed app.

I also have a twitter feed and a web site.
    Any plans for creating an even smaller version? I've manually patched mine to 12px, and I am really happy with the results. I'm a programmer, and I frequently get instant messages from coworkers with code, or a backtrace etc. It is very nice to be able to fit a bit more on the screen.

My only complain with 12px is that other elements are still too large. I'd like to shrink everything else to match.
    Can that patches match the a left side avatar patch ?

Can that paches (each) change both 's front?
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I had the 15px regular font working for the longest time with my Pre- running 1.4.5. However, I had to doctor last week and noticed that the 15px Font patch from fritos1406 on Preware is now a placeholder for webOS 1.4.5 phones. I've been searching and all I could find was 15px font patch for 1.4.1.1 done by 2sslow in another thread which doesn't install through WOSQI or Internalz Pro. Can anybody help with a link to the 15px font patch that I was using previously? Thanks
    Any plans to enlarge the font size for the HP Veer?
    Need a case or battery touchstone compatible? I just released my OtterBox case that works with the Touchstone. Check out the links below.

Some user feedback here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ouchstone.html
    Eit friend I have problem to install it. I have a Palm pre, with WebOs 2
    Could you update it to match Pre3 version 2.2.3? tks
    Doesn't install on my Pre3. Shows up in Preware, however no description and pressing the 'install' button doesn't do anything!
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Quote Originally Posted by checkmate View Post
    Doesn't install on my Pre3. Shows up in Preware, however no description and pressing the 'install' button doesn't do anything!
    Same here - just a blank entry in Preware for 15px font.

I know we've got no right to demand anything, so can you pleeeaaasseee fix it, with a cherry on top? It's the patch I probably miss the most on my pre3
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I will fix it asap.
    In the meantime you can install it using WebOS Quick Install
    Updated patch for 2.2.4, because I can't stand the default font size.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 11/27/2012 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Attached wrong patch file
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Thanks for the updated patch! Works great on my Pre3 2.2.4
    Thanks for validating it on your Pre3. I have submitted it to Preware.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast