Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    that would be good if the person could take out that when you push the orange and the backspace instead of deleting the characters it would be great if it did do what this patch is meant to do. that way it makes it easy to remember what to push to go back and forward.
    I rather have character jumping wit sym+f and g over one word jumpin....I can jump a word at a time myself by tappin screen, but the letter jumpin is da hard part that needs the patch!!
    I'd like that very much too...the one with orange+backspace
    sym+f or sym+g would be dope beyond belief. i can NEVER get the cursor movement right the first try on sms messages or anything for that matter
    I would prefer the one letter movement. Sometimes you just can't get to the end of the screen. Sometimes it's off the screen and you can't scroll it back too.

I propose that (orange) + 2, 4, 6, 8 like an keypad we all knew so well. (2 being up, 8 being down, 4 as left and 6 as right)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    I would prefer the one letter movement. Sometimes you just can't get to the end of the screen. Sometimes it's off the screen and you can't scroll it back too.

I propose that (orange) + 2, 4, 6, 8 like an keypad we all knew so well. (2 being up, 8 being down, 4 as left and 6 as right)
    what would we use for the numbers 2,4,6, and 8 then?

+1 for request
    you stole my thread! lol. i gave up on it, but i tried to get the exact same thing done with no luck. i hope someone does this.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12