Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    beuller? beuller? any developers in the house have an answer?
    I dont know why there are no profiles. This is such a big miss. If we could get a profile type manager, that could translate into a specific trigger, like putting your pre on the touchstone puts it into your sleep profile (whatever that is for you).
    Quote Originally Posted by friguy3 View Post
    I dont know why there are no profiles. This is such a big miss. If we could get a profile type manager, that could translate into a specific trigger, like putting your pre on the touchstone puts it into your sleep profile (whatever that is for you).
    Hi there...

We do have a homebrew app in beta testing which sounds similar to what you describing.

Mode Switcher

Check it out.

Have you looked at Mode Switcher
    It works great for me. At 11pm I have it set "Night Mode" to turn all the volume down on everything except for the ringer, sign off in IM, turn off GPS, turn off Bluetooth, turn the brightness all the way down. At 730 I have it set to "Work Mode", it turns everything back on. Volume goes up to where I can hear it but not too loud. Then around 5pm I have it set to "Home" where it turns all the volumes back up and logs me back into IM. This is all done on a schedule that you have set and you can name the modes whatever you want.
    Last edited by lopezpm; 02/23/2010 at 09:52 AM. Reason: xanthinealkaloid - beat me to it
    @lopezpm - Your description is more to the point.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12