Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 66
  1.    #1  
    Normally people would be wanting to increase the font size in the messaging/sms application, thats fine for them, but its a little too big for my liking, and would look more professional and clean. Especially on the pre's beautiful screen. More like the dreaded iPhones =P

    So its a humble request, could someone please make a patch or point me to commandline directions as to how i may decrease the font size in the messaging application?

    Thanks
  2. #2  
    how much smaller is of ur liking.? right now i think its probably a font size of 18
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    how much smaller is of ur liking.? right now i think its probably a font size of 18
    Sorry i should have stated, urmm id say 14?
  4. #4  
    okay ill look into it in a bit
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    okay ill look into it in a bit
    Thanks, much appreciated

    Going sound like a bit of an ungrateful p**** here , but could you also make 12, 13 if possible, so i can compare which would suit best?
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    Thanks, much appreciated

    Going sound like a bit of an ungrateful p**** here , but could you also make 12, 13 if possible, so i can compare which would suit best?
    yeah of course ill give u all of them 12 13 and 14 but i think 14 is good lol trust me its already small with 14
    here u go 12,13,14, and also 15 if u want to try that out too

    let me know if they work
    Attached Files Attached Files
  7.    #7  
    Wow that looks awesome :P

    Thanks alot!
  8. #8  
    which u decide to use.? 14
  9.    #9  
    I actually went with 15 =P.

    Using with conjction of this patch: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...phones-11.html
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    I actually went with 15 =P.

    Using with conjction of this patch: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...phones-11.html
    ohhh i made some chat bubbles for that patch here: iphone like bubbles Palm Pre Theme @ PreThemer
    havent yet tested them out but can u do me the favor and post back an image.?
  11. #11  
    i posted the image PATCH REQUEST: messaging app like the iphones on page 11
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by youngevizu View Post
    i posted the image PATCH REQUEST: messaging app like the iphones on page 11
    no but im referring to how they would look with the chatballoons i made...because mines are different..they have a much nicer look with that patch on
  13. #13  
    i know...lol i was the one who tested them...bxdarkstar1 lol
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by youngevizu View Post
    i know...lol i was the one who tested them...bxdarkstar1 lol
    hahah ohhh i knew that lol
  15. #15  
    right now im trying to figure out a way to stretch your chat bubbles so it can work with the avatar
  16. #16  
    thats easy...by editing the stylesheets right?
  17. #17  
    yep yep...
  18. #18  
    u got to resize this part

    Code:
    .their-chat .message-container {
    	width: 255px;
    }
    .my-chat .message-container {
    	width: 280px;
    }
    u can also use percentages on this one...but you probably already knew all this lol
  19. #19  
    yea i kno...im jus lazy...lol
  20. #20  
    so what do u think the length should be?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions