ummm idk cuz i havent yet taken a look at the iphone style patch
    lol...and what line?
    Quote Originally Posted by youngevizu View Post
    lol...and what line?
    595 or so...
    here
    and this also
    hope that helps
    can I download this directly to my phone?? If so how??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    oh and how do you change colors in messaging app ???
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    cant really download it as of yet...first you need to install the iphone style patch and use webos qi for the rest
    I already have the patch thanks I will do that after I get off work have a great day!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by fritos1406 View Post
    ohhh i made some chat bubbles for that patch here: iphone like bubbles Palm Pre Theme @ PreThemer
    havent yet tested them out but can u do me the favor and post back an image.?
    Thanks ill try this one, the problem i have with the other one is the spaces inbetween the bubbles =/.

It would be awesome if you could possible make the font bold in 15px? Is that possible? Trying to more emulate iPhones messaging app which i think does look really nice, thanks ill get back to you with a screenshot in a few.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    Thanks ill try this one, the problem i have with the other one is the spaces inbetween the bubbles =/.

It would be awesome if you could possible make the font bold in 15px? Is that possible? Trying to more emulate iPhones messaging app which i think does look really nice, thanks ill get back to you with a screenshot in a few.
    by spacing to u mean from the words above...like from line 1 and line 2 of a sentence? i can make that smaller if u like..
  13.    #33  
    by spacing to u mean from the words above...like from line 1 and line 2 of a sentence? i can make that smaller if u like..
    Nahh its fine dw, though is it possible to make the font bold in the font 15 patch for messaging?

And here you go;

Might be an idea to remove the avatar in the chat if you can =P, thankss.
    Nahh its fine dw, though is it possible to make the font bold in the font 15 patch for messaging?

And here you go;

Might be an idea to remove the avatar in the chat if you can =P, thankss.
    yeah ill start on the bold in a bit im just finishing something up

oh and btw you do know that thos balloons are intended for the messaging style patch right.?
  15.    #35  
    yeah ill start on the bold in a bit im just finishing something up

oh and btw you do know that thos balloons are intended for the messaging style patch right.?
    Yeah i saw in the description, but didnt know which messaging style patch you meant? Link? Is the the orignal iPhone one i had before?
    install it on preware...its says iphone style
    here u go in bold
    Last edited by fritos1406; 11/21/2009 at 09:40 AM.
  18.    #38  
    here u go in bold
    You Legend!

Trying now, and yeah, i was using the iphone style no avatar patch, do you just install your alternate balloons from prethemer on top?
    ohhh well it was meant for the iphone style with avatars lol
    yeah just install the theme on top of ur 1st
  20.    #40  
    here u go in bold
    Im getting some HUNK error when using the bold patch, the normal font 15 works however =/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast