1.    #1  
    Might be an easy one... everything else I use seems to have a patch to view in landscape, so why not the video list?

Especially since the video plays in landscape anyway, I can't imagine I'm the only one who would use this.
  2.    #2  
    OK... maybe I am the only one who would use this...
    Quote Originally Posted by spader View Post
    might be an easy one... Everything else i use seems to have a patch to view in landscape, so why not the video list?

Especially since the video plays in landscape anyway, i can't imagine i'm the only one who would use this. :d
    here u go..all u have to do is set a 480x480 background to make it look right.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  4.    #4  
    Thank you good sir.

I'll let you know how it works for me... once I figure out how to apply it. haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    Thank you good sir.

I'll let you know how it works for me... once I figure out how to apply it. haha
    install it using webos quick install
  6.    #6  
    Thank you again... I haven't gotten a chance to hook up to the PC yet so I haven't had a chance to try it out.

Quick question though, does this make the video list obey the orientation of the phone, or does it put it in landscape all the time? Also, what exactly is meant by setting a 480 by 480 background?