Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    hey guys, i was hoping if sombody can tell me how i can get the virtual keyboard on my pre. I try to download it from the preware off my pre but i keep getting "error installing: see IPKG log." I have used the preware to download apps and couple of themes and it works fine but when I try to get the keyboard it doesnt work. I have been trying to add this keyboard on for sometime but am unable to. If anyone can help that would be greatly appreciated.
    see: IPKG log

-Eric G

WebOS Internals Developer.
    Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    i did but I dont know what to do after that?
    Tell us what it says so we can know how to help...

-Eric G

Follow me on Twitter for updates to my projects: | Virtual Keyboard | wIRC | SuperTux | AUPT | KeyBoss | freeTether |

Donate
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    everything seems to be installing fine (its in green) but at the very bottom it says (in black):
    failed Error Generic Method Exception: Failure during post-install script execution
    Quote Originally Posted by rukhan1989 View Post
    everything seems to be installing fine (its in green) but at the very bottom it says (in black):
    failed Error Generic Method Exception: Failure during post-install script execution
    green doesn't mean it's fine. The problem is stated somewhere in the green.

-Eric G

Donate
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    could it be the reason that i dont have webos 1.3.1. i had 1.2.1 and now I am installing it right now.. hopefully that could be it?
    Edit: after the update the virtual keyboard still says the same thing. can anyone help plz
    Last edited by rukhan1989; 11/20/2009 at 01:17 PM.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I was having a similar problem installing the VK.

Try this:
    Reboot the phone
    Update feeds in preware
    install VK keyboard
    Reboot and test.

Good Luck
    The error I get is:

"Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.add-onscreen-keyboard from root..."
    Quote Originally Posted by dlake01 View Post
    The error I get is:

"Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.add-onscreen-keyboard from root..."
    if your trying to fix the keyboard tell me what you have tried and i will help you get it fixed if i can
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    I am getting an "/tmp/ipkgScript.sh" error when I try and install from QI??? Help
    I've tried to reinstall it many times; restarting, ran luna manager, ran CleanupVKB. I can't think of what else to do. I did notice however that the VKB patch icon has a little "x" subscript where there would be a green arrow to show that a patch has been installed. I think for some reason it it installs the VKB and then uninstalls it. (see my original post above)
    PATCH INSTALLATION Sun Feb 14 11:48:17 EST 2010
    ------------------------------------------------------
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.add-onscreen-keyboard/add-onscreen-keyboard.patch

----------------------------------
    Dry run patch attempt...
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/builtins/palmInitFramework200_72.jsjsjs
    Reversed (or previously applied) patch detected! Assume -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    14 out of 14 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/builtins/palmInitFramework200_72.jsjsjs.$rej$
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/da_dk/kbchars_fulltable.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/da_dk/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/da_dk/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/de_ch/kbchars_fulltable.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/de_ch/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/de_ch/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/de_de/kbchars_fulltable.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/de_de/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/de_de/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_ca/kbchars_fulltable.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_ca/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_ca/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_gb/kbchars_fulltable.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_gb/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_gb/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_ie/kbchars_fulltable.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_ie/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_ie/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_pl/kbchars_fulltable.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_pl/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_pl/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_us/kbchars_fulltable.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_us/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_us/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/es_es/kbchars_fulltable.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/es_es/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/es_es/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/es_mx/kbchars_fulltable.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/es_mx/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/es_mx/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/es_us/kbchars_fulltable.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/es_us/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/es_us/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/fi_fi/kbchars_fulltable.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/fi_fi/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/fi_fi/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/fr_ca/kbchars_fulltable.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/fr_ca/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/fr_ca/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/fr_ch/kbchars_fulltable.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/fr_ch/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/fr_ch/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/fr_fr/kbchars_fulltable.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/fr_fr/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/fr_fr/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/it_it/kbchars_fulltable.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/it_it/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/it_it/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/nb_no/kbchars_fulltable.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/nb_no/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/nb_no/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/nl_nl/kbchars_fulltable.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/nl_nl/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/nl_nl/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/pl_pl/kbchars_fulltable.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/pl_pl/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/pl_pl/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/pt_br/kbchars_fulltable.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/pt_br/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/pt_br/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/pt_pt/kbchars_fulltable.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/pt_pt/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/pt_pt/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/sv_se/kbchars_fulltable.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/sv_se/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/sv_se/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/stylesheets/global.css
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/stylesheets/global.css.rej
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/stylesheets/webos-internals-virtual-keyboard.css
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/templates/kbselector/char-ls.html
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/templates/kbselector/char-selector-row-ls.html
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/templates/kbselector/char-selector-row.html
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/templates/kbselector/char.html
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/templates/kbselector/charselector-ls.html
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/templates/kbselector/charselector.html

dry run failed, checking if -R would succeed
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/builtins/palmInitFramework200_72.jsjsjs
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/da_dk/kbchars_fulltable.json,
    which does not exist! Ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/da_dk/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/da_dk/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/de_ch/kbchars_fulltable.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/de_ch/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/de_ch/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/de_de/kbchars_fulltable.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/de_de/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/de_de/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_ca/kbchars_fulltable.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_ca/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_ca/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_gb/kbchars_fulltable.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_gb/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_gb/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_ie/kbchars_fulltable.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_ie/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_ie/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_pl/kbchars_fulltable.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_pl/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_pl/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_us/kbchars_fulltable.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_us/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/en_us/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/es_es/kbchars_fulltable.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/es_es/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/es_es/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/es_mx/kbchars_fulltable.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/es_mx/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/es_mx/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/es_us/kbchars_fulltable.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/es_us/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/es_us/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/fi_fi/kbchars_fulltable.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/fi_fi/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/fi_fi/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/fr_ca/kbchars_fulltable.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/fr_ca/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/fr_ca/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/fr_ch/kbchars_fulltable.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/fr_ch/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/fr_ch/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/fr_fr/kbchars_fulltable.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/fr_fr/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/fr_fr/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/it_it/kbchars_fulltable.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/it_it/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/it_it/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/nb_no/kbchars_fulltable.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/nb_no/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/nb_no/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/nl_nl/kbchars_fulltable.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/nl_nl/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/nl_nl/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/pl_pl/kbchars_fulltable.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/pl_pl/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/pl_pl/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/pt_br/kbchars_fulltable.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/pt_br/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/pt_br/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/pt_pt/kbchars_fulltable.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/pt_pt/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/pt_pt/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/sv_se/kbchars_fulltable.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/sv_se/kbchars_fulltable_azerty.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/resources/sv_se/kbchars_fulltable_qwertz.json,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    patching file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/stylesheets/global.css
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/stylesheets/webos-internals-virtual-keyboard.css,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/templates/kbselector/char-ls.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/templates/kbselector/char-selector-row-ls.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/templates/kbselector/char-selector-row.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/templates/kbselector/char.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/templates/kbselector/charselector-ls.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored
    The next patch, when reversed, would delete the file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/templates/kbselector/charselector.html,
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored

Installation FAILED!
    Apply anyway? [n]
    14 out of 14 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/builtins/palmInitFramework200_72.jsjsjs.$rej$
    Apply anyway? [n]
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/frameworks/mojo/submissions/200.72/stylesheets/global.css.rej
    ls -R /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.add-onscreen-keyboard
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.add-onscreen-keyboard:
    add-onscreen-keyboard.patch
    additional_files
    package_list

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.add-onscreen-keyboard/additional_files:
    media

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.add-onscreen-keyboard/additional_files/media:
    internal

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.add-onscreen-keyboard/additional_files/media/internal:
    virtual-keyboard

/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.add-onscreen-keyboard/additional_files/media/internal/virtual-keyboard:
    kb_config.json
    *** FAILED ***

This is my WebOS log, i can't install the VKB either. I did a partial erase and i think that really messed me up any help would be appreciated.
    Im having the same problem
    Quote Originally Posted by davenukem View Post
    This is my WebOS log, i can't install the VKB either. I did a partial erase and i think that really messed me up any help would be appreciated.
    My guess is that you did a partial erase and then cleanup VKB files which will put you in this bad situation of having the 2 palm stock files as modified but all the created files removed.

Next time, after a partial erase run "Emergency Patch Installer" to re install your patch packages.

Now you will have to recover those 2 files. Your options are:

EPR, Repair Utility, Doctor. Doctor being the only guaranteed method.

-Eric G

Donate
    would someone be able to extract those files that the patcher is saying is missing? If we could manually put those files there then wouldn't we successfully be able to get through this process? I am trying to remove the patch all together since it won't update and renders my "update all" button in preware useless.