Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    I'd love to be able to separately set the volume for notifications, messages and calendar alerts with a slider for each. I'm not sure if this is even doable, but it would be great to have.

Thanks in advance to anyone who'll give this a shot.
    I would like this also
    +1 def useful
    Please?! OMG YES! PLEASE?
    "Hopefully it's taking so long because they are upgrading the cameras, adding a 4G radio, higher resolution screen, NFC, a gyroscope, fingerprint reader and an app that builds you and island and then transforms the phone into a jet and flies you there." - Blue Duck Butter, on the Pre 3 release.
    Pretty please?
    "Hopefully it's taking so long because they are upgrading the cameras, adding a 4G radio, higher resolution screen, NFC, a gyroscope, fingerprint reader and an app that builds you and island and then transforms the phone into a jet and flies you there." - Blue Duck Butter, on the Pre 3 release.
    +1

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Is this possible?
    +1
    Oh, surely someone capable is game to take this on. Please?
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this isn't currently possible (in the same way that having a separate notification sound for SMS versus IM is not currently possible), but hopefully a talented patcher can prove me wrong
    Hey Jason.......can ya cut the limb off behind this guy? Can ya huh? Can ya, can ya huh?