Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Ok considering how there are so many patches these days and being that I am a total patch junkie now thanks, is there any possible way to remove the script warning bit you get after hitting install? The OK View Cancel part etc?
    Thanks
    it would be nice to see it as a preference b/c sometimes I like to look at the script to see how the coding was done...but it can get annoying when you have to load a bunch of patches, e.g. after an OTA update
    My Patches
    -Change Number of Bookmarks.patch
    -Change Carrier String and Color of Carrier String and Date/Time.patch
    -Increase Top Bar Font Size.patch

If you appreciate the work or comments somebody has done, then use the thanks button to let them know!

"Freedom isn't free"
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Sweet all my Palm Profile contacts went poof heh. Well all but the 2 Sprint ones . .

thank god I manually put em into Google last week, but sheesh . .
    Quote Originally Posted by twiktor View Post
    Ok considering how there are so many patches these days and being that I am a total patch junkie now thanks, is there any possible way to remove the script warning bit you get after hitting install? The OK View Cancel part etc?
    Thanks
    WOSQI Does not have the warning. I think that you would want to post this in the Preware thread.

It could be a preference
    Script Warning:
    -Always Show
    -Show Once Each Session

I would love this.

- Craig
    We have plans to add the ability to sign packages that include installation scripts, and then have the user consent once for each provider certificate.

No timeframe yet though, cause it's a major piece of work, and most of our developers are concentrating on wIRC at the moment.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals