Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Also would LOVE to have this patch
    There is a guy working on it and has submitted it to preware.

If all is good, it will be ready to go through there in a few days to a week i'm guessing.

You can also install it using quick install as well.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...dar-patch.html
    update:

This does not give colored events in monthly view, Just full day events which is a shame.

but this is up to palm to fix since they have control of the API's which are needed to modify these settings.

maybe 2.0 we'll get a new calender. Fast 2. with agenda build right in would be nice to so i don't have 2 cards open for the calender.
    But you will get icons in month view with the next version of UberCalendar...
    Check out MapTool Pro the best mapping app for all webOS devices!
    Let your kids practice their math101 Math This!
    Best image processing app for all webOS devices? Try ImageWorker Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaView View Post
    But you will get icons in month view with the next version of UberCalendar...
    But I thought you said its too slow?
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Well, I make it optional.
    Icons instead of the 3 square dots in each day? Have you posted a pictures of it.

I don't care about speed, if i have to wait an extra second to be able to actually use my calender in one view, It's worth it, new API's will improve speed and that's up to palm

also @Meta, under you name it shows all your apps, why don't you have a link to your patches forums. Would be very helpful to be able to find them
    8 icons on top of the 3 squares, but not in all-day event days yet (some strange interfering...) The icons are defined in the notes and the slowness comes from querying the additional infos for each single event.

About my signature: the space is limited and I was glad after I managed to add at least most of my apps in it
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234