Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Also bumping. I juggle some 8 calendars, and seeing those colours would be amazing.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    bump. Developers, where are you?
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    will bring datebk6 features..
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    bump
    1+
    How many times have you seen the Dr.?..lol
    Good idea...I'm defiitely interested. Any while some awesome dev is at it, how about giving us more and better colors for our calendars, too. I posted about this in another thread but didn't get much feedback. For such a geat screen, the color options we have in the calendar are a joke--like a toy.

ME
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
    This is already half way done: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...onth-view.html

I tried back then to get a multi-color per month, but had issues finding a) how to code it b) what the layout should look like (rows,column,dots? whats the limit for how many calendars)

I'll be looking into it again, but not promising anything.
    I'm also interested in this. deventx thanks for all of your help with the all day event in month view patch. Keep up the good work
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by daventx View Post
    This is already half way done: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...onth-view.html

I tried back then to get a multi-color per month, but had issues finding a) how to code it b) what the layout should look like (rows,column,dots? whats the limit for how many calendars)

ideally, it would show each color as a strip in that day in the corresponding order.
    ex. 9:00-5:00 Start Work (Yellow)
    7:00-9:00 Go To Dinner (Red)

In the month view it would show those gray striped rectangles as yellow and then red.
    Quote Originally Posted by daventx View Post

Would make a suggestion if possible to make the "all-day" events not block out the whole square for the date - maybe a dot somewhere, or change the color of the number. That way individual timed events would still be visible in the month view.

And what would help me more than being able see different colors from the various calendars you sync to, instead be able to set different categories (e.g. personal, work, school, etc), and have a designated color for each of them that would be visible in the month view.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    +1 for this patch. I'll say thanks in advance
    +1 as well. Calendar is seriously lacking on WebOS & this would help greatly!

Thanks to all the developers out there working hard!!!!
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    It all goes down in the month-assistant.jsjsjs
    I just dont know how to modify it yet. There is a line that checks if the month is set to All calenders, and if not, it selects the color.
    any help would be appreciated.
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    may give it a shot in the evening.
    Global Posts
    180 Global Posts
    hm, see what you mean samid.
    in renderMonthBusyInfo it sets the color but it gets it globally from the active calendar. Wonder how to get the calendar for the event we are at. Bit confusing this JSJSJS $stuff$...

btw whats "response"?
    where does it come from, what class type is it?
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    not sure about "response"
    Basically, we need to know how to find the calendar for the event, as you stated.
    Can anyone chime in on this one?
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    I'm no developer, but maybe look at the week view and see how it's done there because the colors show up in week view.
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    i tried that and couldnt figure it out. someone help!!!
    Global Posts
    211 Global Posts
    bump
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    It seems like there are a few people looking at this. Any luck yet?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast