Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    NABRIL15

Here you go!
    Remove the previous one I made for you and install this one
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by jmartino2011 View Post
    my bad, i never actually looked at the patch you made to see how you did it. Do you have a thread for it? If you do, i've never seen it. i couldn't find the patch, but i didn't spend much time on it. norman is always challenging us to new heights!
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...con-white.html

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Will this patch be updated for 1.3.5? Does it need to be? It is one of my favorites
    I ♥ my Pre.
    it works w/ 1.3.5

Follow the link below.

Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    I have tried multiple times with 1.3.5 and can not seem to make it work. I have usually done it (since 1.0.4) through putty. But I can not seem to find the lines I need to change/edit in the directory like I was able to before. If you guys happen to know which lines for the carrier string and color it would be awesome. Here is the one I edited to use through QI that I keep getting hunk errors on.

Jason
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    I think I may have found the lines in the root for the name change in the carrier string. Can someone tell me if this is correct (note these are different then the lines for 1.3.1). First one is line 558, second one is line 917.

Jason
  7.    #67  
    i'll check on it later today or tomorrow when i have time, but i just upgraded my computer to windows 7 and don't have putty installed back yet
    My Patches
    -Change Number of Bookmarks.patch
    -Change Carrier String and Color of Carrier String and Date/Time.patch
    -Increase Top Bar Font Size.patch

If you appreciate the work or comments somebody has done, then use the thanks button to let them know!

"Freedom isn't free"
    Thanks for looking into it
    I ♥ my Pre.
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    It is those lines that I thought it was. The color line is still 93 in that .css file.

Jason
    Quote Originally Posted by SFWD1934 View Post
    I think I may have found the lines in the root for the name change in the carrier string. Can someone tell me if this is correct (note these are different then the lines for 1.3.1). First one is line 558, second one is line 917.

Jason
    In the bar-assistant.jsjsjs $these$ $lines$ $do$ $not$ $seem$ $relevant$. $I$ $also$ $cannot$ $get$ $the$ $patch$ $to$ $work$ $on$ $1$.$3$.$5$..

Anyone?
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    the patch works fine on my phone. I have to step out for a few, but will attach it to the thread when I come back. I have 1.3.5 btw.
    That's cool. Yeah I tried the patch posted in the first post, and I tried using the one he posted for you(but changed the string)...and I also tried going through the bar-asistant file all to no avail. I'd rather just change the lines myself on the bar-assistant file..but I can't find the lines and 558 and..917 was it?...the two mentioned above are not right...at least on the one on my phone..
    Nevermind...took the patch posted above..searched the jsjsjs $file$ $for$ $the$ $sections$ $that$ $needed$ $to$ $be$ $changed$ $and$ $it$ $worked$ $great$. $Not$ $sure$ $why$ $the$ $patch$ $gave$ $me$ $errors$..

Thanks all!
    john
    i tried nabril-2 patch, but it did not hcange the percent number and %. see attached.
    Last edited by NABRIL15; 04/14/2010 at 08:24 AM.
  14.    #74  
    i'm sorry everyone...i know this is my patch, but i'm really busy right now. school just started back and i'm on a new rotation in the hospital. I haven't even installed putty and all back onto my computer after loading windows 7. i'm sorry, but i'll try and get to it when i can.
    My Patches

If you appreciate the work or comments somebody has done, then use the thanks button to let them know!

"Freedom isn't free"
    Just FYI, I upgraded to 1.3.5.1 yesterday and this patch installed, no problem.
    I ♥ my Pre.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    A question, is this still working in 1.4? Tried installing it through webOS Quick Install again after the update and getting "hunk failures." Any word on this/ fixes?
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Ya any updates. I know Cunuck Jason updated his so I was able to use that but I would always root my pre to change the color of the string. If I could find an AUPT patch now that fixes the need to keep rooting that would be awesome!
    Still happily rooting my launch 6/6/09 Pre!
    (and my wife's)
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Must be no interest in this I have rooted my phone and done it that way anyways but thought I'd see if people were interested.
    Still happily rooting my launch 6/6/09 Pre!
    (and my wife's)
  19.    #79  
    sorry everybody, this is the first time I have been on the forums in about 2 months...with school, i don't have the time right now to update the patches. I am really sorry. 2sslow might be willing to update the patch for you if you PM him, but I'm not sure.
    My Patches

"Freedom isn't free"
    Just saw this... Ill look at it tomorrow, Kinda late here! lol

Follow the link below.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast