1.    #1  
    Hi,

Given that 1.3.1 provides a structure for selection of "default applications", I wonder if it's possible to have Sprint Navigation be selected as the program that the Calendar utilizes for it's "event location" options, rather than opening Google Maps. I'd love to see that patch, if its at all possible.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G
    I would love to see this as a patch too. I believe that Palm is setting this up to do it on its own, and a patch today may be unnecessary tomorrow. My guess is that since the App Store goes out of beta next month and all these app developers that haven't been allowed access yet will be dropping a bunch of apps, we may see this default applications working with one more update.

Heres to hoping!
  3.    #3  
    I don't like to bump my own request, but I'm very curious as to whether this thread just got lost in the midst of all the others, or if folks really don't have much of a demand for it.
    Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy

Treo600 --> Treo650-->PPC6700-->Treo700P-->Treo755P-->Treo800W --> Touch Pro-->Palm Pre --> EVO 4G