Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    i have a patch request.

i always hit the send button on accident instead of the backspace button when i am texting, sometimes, depending on the convo it can be a catastrophic error.

i would like a patch that disables the send button on the keypad during texting, so you have to press the touchscreen arrow on the screen to send the text.

thanks, max
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowSuby View Post
    i have a patch request.

i always hit the send button on accident instead of the backspace button when i am texting, sometimes, depending on the convo it can be a catastrophic error.

i would like a patch that disables the send button on the keypad during texting, so you have to press the touchscreen arrow on the screen to send the text.

thanks, max
    +1
    there a patch that makes the enter key on keypad just go to next like, willl that help?
    That's what I use. I've had that mistake of prematurely sending a message. The "enter key for new line" patch works just fine.
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    sweet, so that makes it like i pushed enter while typing an email? ill give it a shot
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowSuby View Post
    sweet, so that makes it like i pushed enter while typing an email? ill give it a shot
    yes! enjoy! hopefully it's fully fuctional or you'll have to wait till they update it.
    it works great!
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    nope works great, thanks