1.    #1  
    I don't use my phone to access the internet and was curious if these could be hidden ala NFL, Nascar, etc apps. I saw that the Sprint icon could be tough to hide, but is it possible?

Thanks
    there are patches for the sprint tv, nascar, nfl, and something else I believe. The web and sprint could be hid with a theme but there would still be a icon titile
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

http://www.prethemer.com/profile/mracer29/themes

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    -------------------------------------------------------------------->
    With WinSCP, Quick Install, or Root terminal:

In the directory "usr/palm/applications/" is the list of stock Palm applications. Find the folder for your corresponding app. Web would be browser. Open the folder and edit the appinfo.json.

Add this to the parameters.
    Code:
    "visible": false

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks a ton, now I just have to figure out how to get it to let me in. I keep getting permission errors. I'm using the Quick Install command line. Should I use something else?
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    With WinSCP, Quick Install, or Root terminal:

In the directory "usr/palm/applications/" is the list of stock Palm applications. Find the folder for your corresponding app. Web would be browser. Open the folder and edit the appinfo.json.

Add this to the parameters.
    Code:
    "visible": false
    What if there is no appinfo.json? The Sprint app is in
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.sprintportal/

and the only files in there are
    icon.png

How would I hide this one?
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    one thing i've done to get rid of unwanted icons is to install the "hide quick launch bar" patch. but before restarting, i put the ones that can't be hidden there - Sprint, Help, pdf viewer, doc viewer.. then reboot luna. .. i hate the quick launch bar anyways
    Quote Originally Posted by cwgtex View Post
    What if there is no appinfo.json? The Sprint app is in
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.sprintportal/

and the only files in there are
    icon.png

How would I hide this one?
    All I can suggest is to turn both the files into ".bak" files so that the app disappears yet you still retain backup file in case you ever want to restore it. (Why would you? haha)

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    All I can suggest is to turn both the files into ".bak" files so that the app disappears yet you still retain backup file in case you ever want to restore it. (Why would you? haha)
    I followed your advice, it is still there. It just has a moon for an icon now. Any more ideas?