1.    #1  
    Hello all,

I am a Sprint Palm Pre user in USA, I have webOS 1.2.1. I want to update my WebOS to 1.3.1 and all the posts seem to tell that its available for all SPRINT and BELL uers OTA.

It says the following in the Device Info screen...
    VERSION - Palm webOS 1.2.1
    Configuration - Sprint 1.9
    Model - P100EWW
    PRL - 60656

When I go to update it says that "your device is upto date" and gives me no option to Upgrate to 1.3.1.

What am I doing wrong ? Pls help me with my upgrade, any pointers appreciated.

Note: I have gotten OTA updates in the past without any issue.

Cheers.
    Make sure you are connected either through EVDO or Wifi. You can also attempt to restart the phone.

Also, have you installed any homebrew patches onto your Pre?
  3.    #3  
    Yes I have EVDO and tried restarting the phone. Still no OTA. I do have a few homebrew Patches installed, but have also tried wiping out those patches and still no 1.3.1 update in sight.

Clueless..... all help appreciated ... anyone else exeriencing this ?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by desidon9 View Post
    Yes I have EVDO and tried restarting the phone. Still no OTA. I do have a few homebrew Patches installed, but have also tried wiping out those patches and still no 1.3.1 update in sight.

Thanks
    same here. However, I have two Pres. One updated one didn't.
    Worst case scenario, you can web doctor your phone to 1.3.1, however, 1.3.5 IS coming out soon, you could just wait for that.
    what? there's a way to update via usb with no cell reception? OMG!

Yeah that's the best way to get it if your phones having trouble getting the prompt. Something somewhere is telling palm you've already got 1.3.1. Check device info just to be sure. But either way a trip to the DR. will get you straight, and you get the new Pre smell back for a little bit
    Last edited by mrloserpunk; 12/02/2009 at 07:03 PM.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    a partial reset may fix this issue
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by desidon9 View Post

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    a partial reset may fix this issue
    +1

try a partial reset, if that doesn't clear the issue, you might as well dr it. Be faster then ota anyways!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.