Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1.    #1  
    When I upgraded to 1.3 I used Web OS doctor to remove all patches as recommended here. Somehow it did not remove this patch, and now I cannot remove or upgrade it in Preware. What should I do?
  2. #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetrains View Post
    When I upgraded to 1.3 I used Web OS doctor to remove all patches as recommended here. Somehow it did not remove this patch, and now I cannot remove or upgrade it in Preware. What should I do?
    A few suggestions:
    1. Use WebOS Quick Install. Go to Tools -> Device Management -> Patches
    and uninstall the patch there.

    2. If that doesn't work, try EPR (emergency patch recovery tool) to remove all patches. In WebOS Quick Install, go to Tools -> Tweaks -> Run EPR.

    3. If that doesn't work, use WebOS Repair Utility to restore the original file:
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/app/controllers/activecall-assistant.jsjsjs
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by samkim View Post
    A few suggestions:
    1. Use WebOS Quick Install. Go to Tools -> Device Management -> Patches
    and uninstall the patch there.

    2. If that doesn't work, try EPR (emergency patch recovery tool) to remove all patches. In WebOS Quick Install, go to Tools -> Tweaks -> Run EPR.

    3. If that doesn't work, use WebOS Repair Utility to restore the original file:
    /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.phone/app/controllers/activecall-assistant.jsjsjs



    Only use the WebOS Repair Utility if you're back at WebOS 1.2.1. If you have updated to 1.3.1, do not use it. WebOS RU is not compatible yet with 1.3.1.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    [/B]

    Only use the WebOS Repair Utility if you're back at WebOS 1.2.1. If you have updated to 1.3.1, do not use it. WebOS RU is not compatible yet with 1.3.1.
    Ah, you're right. Sorry. I wrongly assumed from the OP that webOS Doctor 1.3.1 was out already.
  5.    #5  
    webos quick install took care of it. thanks

Posting Permissions