Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    hideAmazonMP3Store.patch can't be install
    an error occurred while attempting to run /tmp/scriptfile.sh
    what should i do
  2.    #42  
    Open PreWare, search for Amazon, make sure there isn't a version already installed ( if there is, remove it, restart Luna & reopen PreWare ) & you can now install the patches that are in the feeds. There was a problem with the server webOS Internals uses that has now been fixed, so the patches now work. I have removed the patch files i made & been able to install through PreWare.

Post back here with your results. If you still have trouble i'll see what i can do to help.
    Well, I'm sure there isn't a version already installed. After open PreWare, I found the version of the patch still 1.3.5-34, the last updated at 4/5/10. I tried to install the patch through PreWare & restart Luna, patch still not working...>_<
  4.    #44  
    What version of webOS are you on? If you have a US device the patch should be 1.4.1-x not 1.3.5. Do you have any other patches that have issues? I'll look up the command to forcibly remove patches.
    Still 1.3.5.1, other patches are working. I'm using PrePlus.
  6.    #46  
    Have you tried applying the patch i have in the thread here? I used the appinfo.json from 1.4.1.1 but that file hasn't change for the past few versions, it should still be good for 1.3.5.1.
    I'm going to try to find the old version fo the patch for 1.3.5.1
  8.    #48  
    I think i removed the 1.3.5.1 versions when i made the 1.4.1.1 ones. I edited the patch for 1.3.5.1 & attached it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanks!!!
  10.    #50  
    No problem. Let me know how it works out for you.
    Opps, still not working...
    I'll try it again tomorrow.
    Not working.
    Give up...wait to update webos 1.4.1 for Verizon
    Yea! help me with my screen clutter, THANK YOU!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123