Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1.    #21  
    Which one(s) is giving you trouble? I have them all installed & they do successfully hide the apps.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Three Hide patches are not working for me.

Amazon, NASCAR, and now the FOOTBALL. Upgraded to the new version yesterday and the Apps still show up.

Edit: I just manually installed the patches shown in the thread using WebOSQI and they are working now. Thanks.
    Last edited by csrow; 04/06/2010 at 08:15 AM.
  3.    #23  
    Did you use the patches i posted here or the ones in PreWare? I seem to be having problems getting the patches to work in PreWare, but the ones in that link are working.
    yeah I upgraded last night and apps still show up
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

5.    #25  
    The patches in PreWare do NOT work, & i am not sure why considering the ones i have here are the same ones that i submitted & DO work. I am just going to post the *.patch files & let any other users worry about submitting them.

Again, go to this post for working versions of the patches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    The patches in PreWare do NOT work, & i am not sure why considering the ones i have here are the same ones that i submitted & DO work. I am just going to post the *.patch files & let any other users worry about submitting them.

Again, go to this post for working versions of the patches.
    very weird...u should talk to rod about that
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

I can confirm, I installed the hide nfl, nascar, and amazon patches through preware and they did not work.

Reinstalled them using webosqi and everything is now fine. strange.
    these hide patches are not working nascar and this one
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    yah. Just updated these patches in preware, and football, nascar, and amazon mp3 are all now visible. They are each version 1.4.1-4
    Uninstalled via WebOSQI and reinstalled the new patch posted here, but still see the NASCAR icon.
    I also can now see these apps (Nascar & Amazon) after the update was installed. It was working fine before the update.
    Follow me on Twitter @MalikCirca1980
    Awww fudge... I wish I read this before i ran EPR... I thought it was my phone the whole time I was getting ready to take it in the shop and have them either fix it or get me a new one.

FYI no one else post that the preware version is not working! Its common knowledge and in the process of getting fixed!
    stay in touch with the hip hop community @http://www.twitter.com/moon_man_e
    I have a feeling its preware because my iphone style patch was working and I just updated it and now its not working
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    very weird...u should talk to rod about that
    I think dBsooner is the one in charge of the patches now, but i'll look into it. This are the simplest patches among the 300+ others so i'm not sure why there are issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    these hide patches are not working nascar and this one
    Are you using the ones in PreWare or the ones i've posted in the thread? ( i believe it was post #9 )

Quote Originally Posted by patricksmangan View Post
    yah. Just updated these patches in preware, and football, nascar, and amazon mp3 are all now visible. They are each version 1.4.1-4
    I'm having problems with the patches in PreWare, however the 4 i've posted in this thread have worked ( for me at least -- Anyone else having problems / successful installs with the patches i have here please let me know, i think i've only seen one post saying the NASCAR one isn't working, but i was able to get them installed on my device, i want to at least have the *.patch working here since i can't get them to work via the feeds.

Quote Originally Posted by que180 View Post
    I also can now see these apps (Nascar & Amazon) after the update was installed. It was working fine before the update.
    I'm having trouble with the feeds. Try the *.patch in post #9

Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    I have a feeling its preware because my iphone style patch was working and I just updated it and now its not working
    The only i can think of it that is possibly my browser is having a slight glitch while uploading. I've tested all the patches before submitting & yet they still do not work when installed through PreWare. I'm going to take a look at the patch that's on the feeds & see if there are any problems.

I just removed the patches & was successfully able to reinstall via the patches in post #9. If a few more users are able to get them working, i'll see if i can ask someone else to upload them & see if that makes a difference as to whether they'll work.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Veritas06; 04/06/2010 at 11:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    I think dBsooner is the one in charge of the patches now, but i'll look into it. This are the simplest patches among the 300+ others so i'm not sure why there are issues.

Are you using the ones in PreWare or the ones i've posted in the thread? ( i believe it was post #9 )

I'm having problems with the patches in PreWare, however the 4 i've posted in this thread have worked ( for me at least -- Anyone else having problems / successful installs with the patches i have here please let me know, i think i've only seen one post saying the NASCAR one isn't working, but i was able to get them installed on my device, i want to at least have the *.patch working here since i can't get them to work via the feeds.

I'm having trouble with the feeds. Try the *.patch in post #9

The only i can think of it that is possibly my browser is having a slight glitch while uploading. I've tested all the patches before submitting & yet they still do not work when installed through PreWare. I'm going to take a look at the patch that's on the feeds & see if there are any problems.

I just removed the patches & was successfully able to reinstall via the patches in post #9. If a few more users are able to get them working, i'll see if i can ask someone else to upload them & see if that makes a difference as to whether they'll work.
    i think rod said theres a problem with the temporary machine thats building the patches...supposedly lsdiff was not installed or i dont know...so it could be that
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Thanks!
    Latest update as of last night and the one before last night are both broken for me. Funny thing was, when I updated to 1.4.1.1 it was fine...why did you update? Lol you broke it on me.
  18.    #38  
    I'm hoping this is the solution to the problem for the PreWare Patches:

Patches installed in the last 48 hours need reinstalling
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    uninstalled the three patches in question, luna restart, and reinstalled in Preware. That did the trick
    Working Thanks.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast