1.    #1  
    Hello fellow patchers. I presume this problem occurred due to a patch I installed since I can't find anyone else who has this problem in other forums. My Pandora app suddenly stopped responding to button presses on my headset (OEM Palm headset that came with the phone). I can no longer pause (single press) or advance to the next track (double press). Is anyone else having this issue?

Also, I used the EPR tool before and after the 1.3.1 update, turned off the phone and restarted, restarted Luna, and uninstalled/reinstalled Pandora. I currently have no patches installed because I have been trying to troubleshoot the problem.

Please help if you can. I really don't want to have to use the Doctor program to reboot my phone from scratch.

Thanks.
    Not an issue with patching, but an issue with a recent Pandora upgrade, unfortunately.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Not an issue with patching, but an issue with a recent Pandora upgrade, unfortunately.
    Good to know its not just me or due to one of the patches I installed. Thanks.

Still waiting for Pandora app to go back to how it was before. Odd how they would take this feature out after having it active in the first place...
    So I thought you might like to know that I 'fixed' Pandora's change. Basically I took the old, working code, and put it back in, while commenting out the new, not working code.

I also added vibration so that you get some sort of feedback when you skip to the next track. It should be in Preware soon as an updated version of my "Pandora: Headset Track Advance" patch, but if you don't want to wait, use webOS Quick Installwith the file found here:

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...12#post2181046
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    I realize the original post is outdated but I could not find an official thread for the advance track/vibrate Patch.

I updated the newest version and it pauses the music but does not advance track right now. It does not vibrate either obviously (which I don't really care for but skipping songs is highly used by myself).

Hopefully JR will see this.. .
    I've been updating this link with the newest patches.

But yeah, my fault, I screwed something up. There should be an update shortly.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    I've been updating this link with the newest patches.

But yeah, my fault, I screwed something up. There should be an update shortly.
    Oops! My bad, I thought this was a JR patch.

Thanks jhoff80 for your efforts on this and can't wait for the fix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    Oops! My bad, I thought this was a JR patch.

Thanks jhoff80 for your efforts on this and can't wait for the fix.
    Don't worry about it. If you're okay with webOS Quick Install, it's updated now, and there's a version without the vibrate for you as well.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Don't worry about it. If you're okay with webOS Quick Install, it's updated now, and there's a version without the vibrate for you as well.
    Ya I'm cool with QI.
    Thanks for the non-vibrate version.
    You rock man!