Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35404142434445
Like Tree2Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboy4444 View Post
    I keep tryin to download this and make it work but nothing comes up on my computer i click the link and then i hit open but nothing happens
    I'm a little confused. Why are you trying to download to your computer?

You should either connect your device to the computer via USB and install using WOSQI
    -or-
    The preferred method, install Preware on your device and install the patch directly thru Preware. No computer needed.

Mine-Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G/LTE
    Sprint Pre, 1.4.5 overclocked with F102A Delta Dagger - retired 12-18-11
    Wife's- Sprint LG Viper 4G/LTE
    R.I.P. - My Launch day Pre - 06-06-09--04-18-11

Never trust a computer (or phone) named after a fruit.
    Quote Originally Posted by da1ndallas View Post
    Does dis patch work on pixi as well? A bit new 2 all dis (though i have loaded a gang of patches, homebrew apps & themes 'prior' 2 me discovering preware)
    fyi, they are murders..........murders of patches
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2˘ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    anyone know about a update for this patch to webos 2.1, this is a very important patch, as well as one of the most wanted.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I have heard the screaming masses and am working on a solution... 2.1 changed a lot and somethings aren't working like they should (won't seem to save additional settings to a contact). I am attemping a complete re-write. If anyone knows a solution to this, please let me know.
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
    ktessner likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by elryon View Post
    I have heard the screaming masses and am working on a solution... 2.1 changed a lot and somethings aren't working like they should (won't seem to save additional settings to a contact). I am attemping a complete re-write. If anyone knows a solution to this, please let me know.
    hey what about IKYO who updated the "select alert and notifications tones" recently to 2.1, maybe he may have some answers:

webOS-Patches Web Portal and Alerts
    this app is sorely missed!
    JayBzy likes this.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wellwellwell11 View Post
    hey what about IKYO who updated the "select alert and notifications tones" recently to 2.1, maybe he may have some answers:

webOS-Patches Web Portal and Alerts
    I don't think Ikyo actually updated it. That part of the patch was already functional, nothing changed for that app that made a difference... I'm going to try and make use of Jason's filemgr to save info for the contacts. Currently, it seems contact info is locked down in the contact app. Saving the path to a small file should work... just have to get to it. Hoping to find the time this weekend.
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
    I use this patch to assign a different sound for all SMS instead of the same one for used for all notification. Is that function broken with with 2.1 as well?
    I do not assign the specific sound per individual contact.
    I decided that i want to know who texted me without looking at my phone
    so i used this website AT&T Labs Natural Voices® Text-to-Speech Demo
    to make ringtones for the people that text me most
    this way it just says their name so if i dont feel like looking at the text right away atleast i know who it is from
    also this is great for driving cause then i know if it is an urgent text that i have to respond to
    the only problem with this is that i had to make one for each person and set it for them

Anyone know if there is some buddy application that automatically make a ringtone and match it to the contact?
Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35404142434445