Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    When is this going to be working for 1.3.1.... I really miss this feature
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duggleluv View Post
    When is this going to be working for 1.3.1.... I really miss this feature
    it should be... I think there is another patch making errors for some...
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashlee75 View Post
    do you happen to have another notification patch installed? or something with sounds?
    Call Rejecter Patch
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Quote Originally Posted by elryon View Post
    do you happen to have another notification patch installed? or something with sounds?
    Let me take a look, I just might from Preware.
    I though WOSQI was deleting the file but kept getting the same error over and over again. I went in through a command prompt with novacom and deleted the file and ran the install again. It seems to have worked but I got these two errors on install. I get the second error about 4 times.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by elryon View Post
    ok I removed patch "select alert and notification tones" from preware and reinstalled your pach with wosqi and guess what.....IT WORKS you rock, thank you so much! Felt prehistoric using Txt Manager again.....ok so everybody, this patch will work as long as you don't have the other installed.
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbillups View Post
    I though WOSQI was deleting the file but kept getting the same error over and over again. I went in through a command prompt with novacom and deleted the file and ran the install again. It seems to have worked but I got these two errors on install. I get the second error about 4 times.
    I got the error 5 when I installed the patch the first time. SInce then, QI doesn't see the patch installed but it's there and working great so a big thanks to elryon for fixing it.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbillups View Post
    It seems that your loosing your connection during install... mine's been doing that sometimes also... makes me wonder if there's something in the driver...
    Call Rejecter Patch
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Getting the same error as apa and jrg any suggestions? Thanks in advance...
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    If your having error's during installation, check what patches you already have installed. Uninstall any other sounds and alerts patches, specifically the select alert and notification patch. I think this patch will do the same thing anyways...
    Call Rejecter Patch
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

I just ran epr prior to reinstalling some of the patches but no sound patches. I got an error trying to install the select alert patch... If I do the epr again and then try to install this first maybe? Thanks again... Well that didn't work got they same jumbo error message again, phone restarted and got nothing.........help?
    Last edited by Duggleluv; 11/17/2009 at 04:57 PM.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I just ran epr prior to reinstalling some of the patches but no sound patches. I got an error trying to install the select alert patch... If I do the epr again and then try to install this first maybe? Thanks again... Well that didn't work got they same jumbo error message again, phone restarted and got nothing.........help?
    then your files were edited somehow that preware or wosqi don't have a record of... hang on and I might have a fix soon...
    do you have access to the 1.2.1 files? do you know how to extract them from webosdoctor?
    Call Rejecter Patch
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I'm trying to avoid distributing webos files so here are two patches that will take your 1.2.1 files and 'upgrade' them to 1.3.1 files until they release a webosdoctor for 1.3.1. These seem to be the two files most people are having errors with...
    you will still need to extract the original files from 1.2.1 and send them to the proper directory...
    this process will, in essence, 'restore' those files if epr won't work.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Call Rejecter Patch
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

i got this to work too...just had to uninstall two patches
    Quote Originally Posted by dannydos View Post
    i got this to work too...just had to uninstall two patches
    What two patches did you remove?
    Quote Originally Posted by wburleson View Post
    What two patches did you remove?
    they were sound patches (select alert and notification, disable charging alert)..because i was getting the same error like some of the other members....but im going to try to reinstall the charging one...
    I may but not sure...I still have the last version of webos and the new one or should I just install the 2 patches you just posted... Thanks in advance... and don't know how to extract from webos doctor...
    I'm installing this now. Thank you SO much, this is one of the patches I was seriously missing after the 1.3.1 update.

You are a rock star. It works PERFECTLY!

~Kelly

"Two things are infinite: the universe, and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." ~Albert Einstein
    Actually I think it's SMS per contact that's got me in trouble. WebOSRepair couldn't get rid of it. EPR can't get rid of it, and I don't know what to do next. Everything else seems to be just fine after repair. I dread taking it to the Dr., and I can't even get the latest upgrade to hope that will end my trouble.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I may but not sure...I still have the last version of webos and the new one or should I just install the 2 patches you just posted... Thanks in advance... and don't know how to extract from webos doctor...
    sooo... your still on 1.2.1? Only install the patches I just posted if your on 1.3.1 and you 'restored' the 1.2.1 files that are affected. If you haven't 'upgraded' yet to 1.3.1 then just do that... or use webosdoctor for 1.2.1 and then go to 1.3.1, you don't need the two I just posted then...
    if you tried epr and it hasn't helped and you can't extract the files from the doctor, then you might want to doctor your phone to 1.2.1 then allow the upgrade to 1.3.1...
    Call Rejecter Patch
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast