Page 37 of 45 FirstFirst ... 273233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    did the trick, i tried using web os quick install no luck. Thanx everyone. I am now stuck reloading all my patches.
    Well short of running EPR and reinstalling all of my patches, I have been unable to install the latest update of the SMS Tone per Contact. I kept getting the IPKG error message. Oddly enough I'm getting the same message when I try to remove the patch.

I hate having to run EPR, but I'm running out of options. I simply can't get this patch to do ANTHING!
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BenRagunton View Post
    Well short of running EPR and reinstalling all of my patches, I have been unable to install the latest update of the SMS Tone per Contact. I kept getting the IPKG error message. Oddly enough I'm getting the same message when I try to remove the patch.

I hate having to run EPR, but I'm running out of options. I simply can't get this patch to do ANTHING!
    I wish it were as easy for me as running EPR. At this point I would love to spend 20-30 minutes reloading patches, instead of a few hours reloading everything.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    I'm not sure, but I think I may be on to something...
    I ran Emergency File Verification via Preware and got this result:
    Detected stock files modified via a method other than supported patch technologies:

/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/views/prefsAccountSummary/prefsAccountSummary-scene.html

/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/views/soundsalertsconfig/soundsalertsconfig-scene.html

/var/lib/software/tmp/flashing-progress.tga

/usr/sbin/suspend_action
    I'll let you know if I come up with anything.
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Trying to individually restore files with WOSRU yields this result:

WebOSDoctor found at C:\Documents and Settings\Ken\Desktop\WebOSQI\webOSDoctor.jar
    Loading connected device's build info:
    Device: Sprint Palm Pre
    Version: 1.4.1.1
    Loading webOSDoctor to check ROM build info
    ...loaded!
    webOSDoctor for: Sprint Palm Pre
    webOSDoctor of: 1.4.1.1
    webOSDoctor is compatible!
    WebOS ROM extracted to C:\Documents and Settings\Ken\Desktop\WebOSQI\WebOS.tar.gz
    Extracting file from ROM: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/views/soundsalertsconfig/soundsalertsconfig-scene.html
    --file not found in WebOSDoctor
    ==============================
    Extracting file from ROM: /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/views/prefsAccountSummary/prefsAccountSummary-scene.html
    --file not found in WebOSDoctor
    Extracting file from ROM: /usr/sbin/suspend_action
    Sending file to device
    Size: 159
    --success
    Extracting file from ROM: /var/lib/software/tmp/flashing-progress.tga
    Sending file to device
    Size: 401324
    --success
    Any ideas?
    Last edited by snafu168; 04/03/2010 at 10:59 PM. Reason: Clarifying
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Update...
    At this point I have manually extracted the 2 files listed in my last post from the WebOSDoctor.jar and sent them to the Pre using WOSQI.

This has had some sort of effect, as now on attempt to install the patch, I have a new but familiar /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.contacts/app/views/edit/msgtones.html error message.
    More to follow as soon as I have a chance to try to work through this.
    Last edited by snafu168; 04/03/2010 at 10:23 PM. Reason: My own mixing up of terms.. I need coffee, or tequila...
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    EPR worked for me, sucked having to reinstall all my patches, not as bad as waiting another couple days for a solution though...
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    SUCCESS!!!!!
    Using this method to delete the msgtones.html

Quote Originally Posted by elryon View Post
    another option:
    with wosqi.. go to Tools.. Linux Command Line....
    then copy paste this and hit enter:

rm /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.contacts/app/views/edit/msgtones.html

that should delete it... it worked on my emulator when the regular delete file wouldn't (after placing the file there with winscp), then I was able to install the patch fine..
    And what I posted before, I have SMS tone per contact back!
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=snafu168;2357187]Update...
    At this point I have manually extracted the 2 files listed in my last post from the WebOSDoctor.jar and sent them to the Pre using WOSQI.

Can you point me to instructions on how to do this? Or post the files? Would much appreciate it. Thanks!

Update: Figured it out using http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...ml#post2305566

Update2:
    Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!! It worked and I don't even need to re-assign the msg tones. They are still assigned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by toburg; 04/04/2010 at 09:58 AM. Reason: solved
    Boy, I am really stumped. Can anyone see anything that I haven't done, or have done wrong?
    1. Run EPR multiple times
    2. Also run EFV, ERU, WOSRU etc.
    3. Extracted all files in post #659 from the 1.4.1.1 Doctor file
    4. Copied them all to the phone using WOSQI command line
    5. Ensured that msgtones.html did not exist
    6. Restarted the phone
    7. Ran chatview patch (#660) -- returned an error so apparently I didn't need it (#700)
    8. Installed the new patch in #658 using WOSQI

Here's what I see in webos-patches.log:
    Code:
    ------------------------------------------------------
    PATCH INSTALLATION Sun Apr  4 15:47:53 MDT 2010
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/ca.canucksoftware.patches.messaging-sms-tone-per-contact/messaging-sms-tone-per-contact.patch

----------------------------------
    Dry run patch attempt...
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/views/soundsalertsconfig/soundsalertsconfig-scene.html
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 52.
    Hunk #2 FAILED at 54.
    2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/views/soundsalertsconfig/soundsalertsconfig-scene.html.rej
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/models/SystemService.jsjsjs
    $Hunk$ #$1$ $FAILED$ $at$ $28$.
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $FAILED$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$soundsandalerts$/$app$/$models$/$SystemService$.$js$.$rej$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$soundsandalerts$/$app$/$controllers$/$soundsalertsconfig$-$assistant$.$js$
    $Hunk$ #$1$ $FAILED$ $at$ $96$.
    $Hunk$ #$2$ $FAILED$ $at$ $99$.
    $Hunk$ #$3$ $FAILED$ $at$ $272$.
    $3$ $out$ $of$ $3$ $hunks$ $FAILED$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$soundsandalerts$/$app$/$controllers$/$soundsalertsconfig$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$contacts$/$app$/$controllers$/$edit$-$assistant$.$js$
    $Hunk$ #$1$ $FAILED$ $at$ $65$.
    $Hunk$ #$2$ $FAILED$ $at$ $281$.
    $Hunk$ #$3$ $FAILED$ $at$ $563$.
    $3$ $out$ $of$ $3$ $hunks$ $FAILED$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$contacts$/$app$/$controllers$/$edit$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$contacts$/$app$/$controllers$/$filepicker$-$behaviors$.$js$
    $Hunk$ #$1$ $FAILED$ $at$ $56$.
    $Hunk$ #$2$ $FAILED$ $at$ $153$.
    $2$ $out$ $of$ $2$ $hunks$ $FAILED$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$contacts$/$app$/$controllers$/$filepicker$-$behaviors$.$js$.$rej$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$contacts$/$app$/$views$/$edit$/$lists$-$fake$.$html$
    $Hunk$ #$1$ $FAILED$ $at$ $32$.
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $FAILED$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$contacts$/$app$/$views$/$edit$/$lists$-$fake$.$html$.$rej$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$contacts$/$app$/$views$/$edit$/$msgtones$.$html$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$messaging$/$app$/$controllers$/$listview$-$assistant$.$js$
    $Hunk$ #$1$ $FAILED$ $at$ $426$.
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $FAILED$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$messaging$/$app$/$controllers$/$listview$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$messaging$/$app$/$controllers$/$chatview$-$assistant$.$js$
    $Hunk$ #$1$ $FAILED$ $at$ $363$.
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $FAILED$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$messaging$/$app$/$controllers$/$chatview$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$messaging$/$app$/$models$/$messaging$-$luna$-$service$.$js$
    $Hunk$ #$1$ $FAILED$ $at$ $1000$.
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $FAILED$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$messaging$/$app$/$models$/$messaging$-$luna$-$service$.$js$.$rej$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$messaging$/$app$/$controllers$/$notification$-$assistant$.$js$
    $Hunk$ #$1$ $FAILED$ $at$ $27$.
    $Hunk$ #$2$ $FAILED$ $at$ $35$.
    $Hunk$ #$3$ $FAILED$ $at$ $149$.
    $Hunk$ #$4$ $FAILED$ $at$ $186$.
    $Hunk$ #$5$ $FAILED$ $at$ $189$.
    $Hunk$ #$6$ $FAILED$ $at$ $195$.
    $Hunk$ #$7$ $FAILED$ $at$ $201$.
    $Hunk$ #$8$ $FAILED$ $at$ $211$.
    $Hunk$ #$9$ $FAILED$ $at$ $279$.
    $Hunk$ #$10$ $FAILED$ $at$ $284$.
    $Hunk$ #$11$ $FAILED$ $at$ $343$.
    $11$ $out$ $of$ $11$ $hunks$ $FAILED$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$messaging$/$app$/$controllers$/$notification$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$

$dry$ $run$ $failed$, $checking$ $if$ -$R$ $would$ $succeed$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$soundsandalerts$/$app$/$views$/$soundsalertsconfig$/$soundsalertsconfig$-$scene$.$html$
    $Hunk$ #$1$ $FAILED$ $at$ $52$.
    $Hunk$ #$2$ $FAILED$ $at$ $54$.
    $2$ $out$ $of$ $2$ $hunks$ $FAILED$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$soundsandalerts$/$app$/$views$/$soundsalertsconfig$/$soundsalertsconfig$-$scene$.$html$.$rej$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$soundsandalerts$/$app$/$models$/$SystemService$.$js$
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $FAILED$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$soundsandalerts$/$app$/$models$/$SystemService$.$js$.$rej$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$soundsandalerts$/$app$/$controllers$/$soundsalertsconfig$-$assistant$.$js$
    $3$ $out$ $of$ $3$ $hunks$ $FAILED$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$soundsandalerts$/$app$/$controllers$/$soundsalertsconfig$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$contacts$/$app$/$controllers$/$edit$-$assistant$.$js$
    $3$ $out$ $of$ $3$ $hunks$ $FAILED$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$contacts$/$app$/$controllers$/$edit$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$contacts$/$app$/$controllers$/$filepicker$-$behaviors$.$js$
    $2$ $out$ $of$ $2$ $hunks$ $FAILED$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$contacts$/$app$/$controllers$/$filepicker$-$behaviors$.$js$.$rej$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$contacts$/$app$/$views$/$edit$/$lists$-$fake$.$html$
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $FAILED$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$contacts$/$app$/$views$/$edit$/$lists$-$fake$.$html$.$rej$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$, $when$ $reversed$, $would$ $delete$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$contacts$/$app$/$views$/$edit$/$msgtones$.$html$,
    $which$ $does$ $not$ $exist$!  $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$messaging$/$app$/$controllers$/$listview$-$assistant$.$js$
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $FAILED$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$messaging$/$app$/$controllers$/$listview$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$messaging$/$app$/$controllers$/$chatview$-$assistant$.$js$
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $FAILED$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$messaging$/$app$/$controllers$/$chatview$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$messaging$/$app$/$models$/$messaging$-$luna$-$service$.$js$
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $FAILED$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$messaging$/$app$/$models$/$messaging$-$luna$-$service$.$js$.$rej$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$messaging$/$app$/$controllers$/$notification$-$assistant$.$js$
    $11$ $out$ $of$ $11$ $hunks$ $FAILED$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$messaging$/$app$/$controllers$/$notification$-$assistant$.$js$.$rej$

$Installation$ $FAILED$!
    $2$ $out$ $of$ $2$ $hunks$ $FAILED$ -- $saving$ $rejects$ $to$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$soundsandalerts$/$app$/$views$/$soundsalertsconfig$/$soundsalertsconfig$-$scene$.$html$.$rej$
    $ls$ -$R$ /$media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$ca$.$canucksoftware$.$patches$.$messaging$-$sms$-$tone$-$per$-$contact$
    /$media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$ca$.$canucksoftware$.$patches$.$messaging$-$sms$-$tone$-$per$-$contact$:
    $messaging$-$sms$-$tone$-$per$-$contact$.$patch$
    $package_list$
    *** $FAILED$ ***
    It blew with even greater force that time. Usually I only have problems with soundsalertsconfig-assistant.jsjsjs.

The only thing I haven't tried is doctoring the phone. I don't want this patch enough to do that.
    "The service on my iPhone is so bad I'm thinking of calling it my AOL phone." -- Jim Gaffigan

Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeydog View Post
    Boy, I am really stumped. Can anyone see anything that I haven't done, or have done wrong?
    1. Run EPR multiple times
    2. Also run EFV, ERU, WOSRU etc.
    3. Extracted all files in post #659 from the 1.4.1.1 Doctor file
    4. Copied them all to the phone using WOSQI command line
    5. Ensured that msgtones.html did not exist
    6. Restarted the phone
    7. Ran chatview patch (#660) -- returned an error so apparently I didn't need it (#700)
    8. Installed the new patch in #658 using WOSQI

Here's what I see in webos-patches.log:
    Code:
    PATCH INSTALLATION Sun Apr  4 15:47:53 MDT 2010
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/ca.canucksoftware.patches.messaging-sms-tone-per-contact/messaging-sms-tone-per-contact.patch

Dry run patch attempt...
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/views/soundsalertsconfig/soundsalertsconfig-scene.html
    Hunk #1 FAILED at 52.
    Hunk #2 FAILED at 54.
    2 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/views/soundsalertsconfig/soundsalertsconfig-scene.html.rej
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.soundsandalerts/app/models/SystemService.jsjsjs
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$contacts$/$app$/$views$/$edit$/$msgtones$.$html$

$dry$ $run$ $failed$, $checking$ $if$ -$R$ $would$ $succeed$
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$soundsandalerts$/$app$/$views$/$soundsalertsconfig$/$soundsalertsconfig$-$scene$.$html$
    $Hunk$ #$1$ $FAILED$ $at$ $52$.
    $Hunk$ #$2$ $FAILED$ $at$ $54$.
    $patching$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$soundsandalerts$/$app$/$models$/$SystemService$.$js$
    $The$ $next$ $patch$, $when$ $reversed$, $would$ $delete$ $the$ $file$ $usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$com$.$palm$.$app$.$contacts$/$app$/$views$/$edit$/$msgtones$.$html$,
    $which$ $does$ $not$ $exist$!  $Ignore$ -$R$? [$n$] 
    $Apply$ $anyway$? [$n$] 
    $Skipping$ $patch$.
    $1$ $out$ $of$ $1$ $hunk$ $ignored$

$Installation$ $FAILED$!
    $ls$ -$R$ /$media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$ca$.$canucksoftware$.$patches$.$messaging$-$sms$-$tone$-$per$-$contact$
    /$media$/$cryptofs$/$apps$/$usr$/$palm$/$applications$/$ca$.$canucksoftware$.$patches$.$messaging$-$sms$-$tone$-$per$-$contact$:
    $messaging$-$sms$-$tone$-$per$-$contact$.$patch$
    $package_list$
    *** $FAILED$ ***
    It blew with even greater force that time. Usually I only have problems with soundsalertsconfig-assistant.jsjsjs.

I had this issue a while ago and this is how i solved it.

Extract webos 1.4.x replace the messaging and contacts app. Make sure messagetone file doe snot exist. Alo make sure that you do not have nay other patches installed related to contacts of messaging.

That worked for me back a couple of months ago.

As a precaution. I always uninstall this particular patch because it is not AUPT proof. So I uninstall, update, and then reinstall. This has worked so far for the 1.4 and, 1.4.1 updates.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by snafu168 View Post
    SUCCESS!!!!!
    Using this method to delete the msgtones.html

And what I posted before, I have SMS tone per contact back!
    how do you do this in terminus? It says read-only filesystem when you try to rm it..
    The following command will make the filesystem read/write until the next reboot

"mount -o remount,rw /"

without quotes of course
    updated to 1.4.1 newest update and I didn't take the patches off cause I was on vacation and I'm now stuck with an error that won't uninstall patch and reinstall. Update with code later
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sratson View Post
    how do you do this in terminus? It says read-only filesystem when you try to rm it..
    you should be able to use webosqi to remove it...
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
    After some difficulties regarding this patch I did manage to finally get rid of it (running EPR) and was then able to finally download it again after the latest WebOS update. However, it doesn't work. It works on my spouse's phone, but not on mine and I honestly can't figure out why. After several attempts at uninstalling and reinstalling it still doesn't work. I've reset the sounds with those few contacts that I have and it still doesn't work.

Any ideas anyone?
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    After reading all the info on AUPT and the multiple versions of WebOS (thanks, Verizon) (I'm a Sprint user) I went and bit the bullet and EPRd. Did not run WebOSQI or WebOS repair utility. Looks like the patch installed correctly this time.
    Elryon, do you think there will be a way to use AUPT again or is it dead in the water due to the multiple possibly incompatible versions? Do you think you'll (or someone else) be able to get a Preware AUPT patch out there for the folks who don't want to EPR their phone? Thanks, and I LOVE this PATCH!!
    I had a bizarre experience with SMS Tone Per Contact this morning. I had installed it after updating to 1.4.1.1 on my Sprint Pre and it worked fine. I fired up Preware this morning to see it listed in the "Updates" section so I tried updating it and got a bazillion errors including a line that said something to the effect of "Actually removing the patch!" followed by a long list of HUNK errors, then my phone locked up. After restarting, the patch is still installed and working, and still shows in the Updates list in Preware. Not touching it again
  19. c9
    I'm convinced that the Palm Pre is a time machine. It seems like I've only been working on it for a few minutes, but in fact the whole day (&/or night) has gone.

... I'll wait for an update...
    My post 1.4.1.1 experience with this patch: AUPT worked on all of the 20 something other patches I had installed. (My sincere thanks to the developers) This patch, however, broke after the OS update and updating the patch from preware would just cause an error. After screwing around all morning I finally decided to just EPR and suffer through reinstalling my patches if it would make this patch work. (this patch is one of my favorites) Alas, after EPRing, ALL patches installed without issue and SMSTonePerContact seems to be working just fine now. Hope this can help anybody else who may be having a similar issue.