Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 889
Like Tree2Likes
  1. #21  
    dupe
    Last edited by trim81; 11/17/2009 at 12:55 AM.
  2. elryon's Avatar
    Posts
    715 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
       #22  
    patch submitted to preware feed...
    Avatar on Left Patch
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

    Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

    Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
  3. #23  
    i got the same error as the other dude using WebOS QI and i checked, it didnt install.....

    2.9 and 1.3.1
  4. elryon's Avatar
    Posts
    715 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
       #24  
    I'm guessing some of you had this installed when you updated to 1.3.1? either way, if you delete the msgtones.html file, it should then install good... I'm updating the patch with one that fixes the offsets also...
    Avatar on Left Patch
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

    Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

    Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
  5. dragbug's Avatar
    Posts
    342 Posts
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    #25  
    So I tried installing the patch using QI 2.9. Part way through the phone disconnected. Thats never happened before. Then I started getting error messages. About 3 times before the patch stopped installing. So then I looked through the patches installed and saw it showed as installed. I was assuming it didn't install correctly so I uninstalled it. The phone rebooted. Then I tried to reinstall it and the phone wasn't having any of it. That said, it appears to be installed still. I see the text ringtone selection under each contact and I can change system sounds as well as alert sounds and I believe default text sounds. However, won't this cause an issue with the new messaging sounds that Palm integrated? Anyway, I won't know for sure if it's installed and working until tomorrow. It is not showing as installed according top QI though.
  6. #26  
    oh hell yes, works now!

    sweet.... thanks elryon..

    Yes, I has the otehr patch, thats why its still on there.lol

    I didnt know QI has a delete feature...much easier than winscp

    Anyhow, I got it working.

    thanks again.. use this heavily
  7. #27  
    dupe
  8. #28  
    by the way, you guys notice in 1.3.1 sounds are now truncated? ....ann

    precentral is timing out, all my replies are dupped..
  9. elryon's Avatar
    Posts
    715 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
       #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by dragbug View Post
    So I tried installing the patch using QI 2.9. Part way through the phone disconnected. Thats never happened before. Then I started getting error messages. About 3 times before the patch stopped installing. So then I looked through the patches installed and saw it showed as installed. I was assuming it didn't install correctly so I uninstalled it. The phone rebooted. Then I tried to reinstall it and the phone wasn't having any of it. That said, it appears to be installed still. I see the text ringtone selection under each contact and I can change system sounds as well as alert sounds and I believe default text sounds. However, won't this cause an issue with the new messaging sounds that Palm integrated? Anyway, I won't know for sure if it's installed and working until tomorrow. It is not showing as installed according top QI though.
    that sucks... you could try epr... that might help, otherwise webos repair utility once jason updates it for 1.3.1..

    by the way.. love your themes..
    Avatar on Left Patch
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

    Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

    Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
  10. elryon's Avatar
    Posts
    715 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
       #30  
    haven't noticed it yet anymore than it already did... but my g/f uses the phone so I don't know... but I hate the way it truncates sound clips.. very annoying when it cuts off the last word of the phrase....
    Avatar on Left Patch
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

    Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

    Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
  11. dragbug's Avatar
    Posts
    342 Posts
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by elryon View Post
    that sucks... you could try epr... that might help, otherwise webos repair utility once jason updates it for 1.3.1..

    by the way.. love your themes..
    I thought about EPR and I might do it tomorrow. It's to late now for me to worry about it. One thing I have noticed already though is that when you adjust the volume of system sounds it still makes the annoying camera click sound. Not sure if that means anything yet.

    Thanks for the compliment. WebOS 1.3.1 borked some stuff so they are due for an update once PreThemer gets time to work it out.
  12. elryon's Avatar
    Posts
    715 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
       #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by dragbug View Post
    I thought about EPR and I might do it tomorrow. It's to late now for me to worry about it. One thing I have noticed already though is that when you adjust the volume of system sounds it still makes the annoying camera click sound. Not sure if that means anything yet.

    Thanks for the compliment. WebOS 1.3.1 borked some stuff so they are due for an update once PreThemer gets time to work it out.
    hmmm... did it do the camera click sound before? I only edited the one part and don't recall seeing anything about that...
    Avatar on Left Patch
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

    Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

    Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
  13. licotto's Avatar
    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    #33  
    @ elryon

    It works JUST FINE for me!!!! VERY NICE!!!! thanks for the quick update -I was missing my separate SMS tones for friends! haha

    ...it even kept the same sounds set for the contacts as before!
  14. #34  
    it must be conflicting with another patch. This is what i get
    Attached Images Attached Images
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    not the seperate message tone per contact patch but I do have a seperate tone for my message, email and calendar. It was the old patch that was available before the sms per contact one. When I was looking at the code and installed it the first time I noticed an error at a certain line. I went to that line and fixed it and now have three distinct sounds.
    Since you can change your SMS tone in the SMS app now, can you split out the part of that for an email tone and upload it as a separate patch? That would pretty much top off my notification wishes.
  16. #36  
    Elryon!!!!

    As always you give us useful and great patches!!! I love all of your work! Thanks for taking the time to update the patches! (LOVE the class blocker!) Im very glad people like you are here to help us out!
    SGIII SOON! (ATT)

    Palm Pre- > HTC EVO 3D > HTC One X > Samsung GSIII

    If any of my posts help you please thank me!!
  17. #37  
    Since the SMS tone can be set in the SMS app, can we remove it from the patch?
  18. dragbug's Avatar
    Posts
    342 Posts
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by elryon View Post
    hmmm... did it do the camera click sound before? I only edited the one part and don't recall seeing anything about that...
    Yes it did after the 1.3.1 update.
  19. elryon's Avatar
    Posts
    715 Posts
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
       #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by jrdejavux View Post
    it must be conflicting with another patch. This is what i get
    yeah, that would be from another patch you must have, what patches do you have installed?
    Avatar on Left Patch
    Call Rejecter Patch
    Make your messanger look like the iphone's
    SMS tone per Contact
    No Alert During call

    Thanks are always appreciated or for a really big Thanks you can always:
    (it can go a long way to convince my fiancee that this is worth my time)

    Please feel free to PM for more direct assistance.
  20. #40  
    installation failed here....similar error to jrd!
    Check out my Light Blue theme and if you like please hit the thanks button or even better, donate.
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions