Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    a patch I recently installed made this patch defunct and not removable. Wish that didn't happen. I'm thinking it was faster animations but I haven't fully invesigated.
    FYI, there's a new patch that is a mix of add/delete pages, hide quick launcher in launcher, and added an edit menu option for the quick launcher.
    Quote Originally Posted by hmagoo View Post
    a patch I recently installed made this patch defunct and not removable. Wish that didn't happen. I'm thinking it was faster animations but I haven't fully invesigated.
    I use both patches without a problem...More importantly, these patches modify entirely different files, so it's unlikely the combonation is your problem.

I hope you'll be able to figure out the root cause.

FYI, I hink it is the hide launch buttons when in launcher remix (with edit launch buttons menu option) patch that conflicts with wrap pages
    This is an A+ patch! Thank you! I didn't like the choppy default page animations.

Do you think this will save battery life a tiny bit? Instead of firing off all those pixels in sequence it just jumps to the next image.

Hey, do you think you can make a patch to make the Photo app do the same thing? In stead of the animation it would be way better to just hop to the next photo. I'm a practical guy, and I'm not impressed by unnecessary animations!
  6.    #106  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jahooba View Post
    This is an A+ patch! Thank you! I didn't like the choppy default page animations.

Do you think this will save battery life a tiny bit? Instead of firing off all those pixels in sequence it just jumps to the next image.

Hey, do you think you can make a patch to make the Photo app do the same thing? In stead of the animation it would be way better to just hop to the next photo. I'm a practical guy, and I'm not impressed by unnecessary animations!
    I don't think it saves any noticeable amount of battery.

Probably doabl for photo app too, I'll take a look when I get a chance but may not be soon. Already have several updates I am behind on.
  7.    #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by hmagoo View Post
    FYI, I hink it is the hide launch buttons when in launcher remix (with edit launch buttons menu option) patch that conflicts with wrap pages
    I will take a look when I get a chance.
    Hey guys this might be a dumb question but I can not move applications from one page to the other if my life depended on it. I can move it with in the page but not drag it from page to page. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you
  9.    #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by tungsten C View Post
    Hey guys this might be a dumb question but I can not move applications from one page to the other if my life depended on it. I can move it with in the page but not drag it from page to page. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you
    Have you tried a reboot?

I have experienced this on occasion as well and a rreboot resolves the issue. Unfortunately it never occurs when I have time to debug it and I am not sure what triggers it to be able to reproduce the issue when I do have time.
    Quote Originally Posted by tungsten C View Post

Thank you
    Just press the option key and tap the app icon you will get a "move" option and you can select which page to move to.
    cheers.
    Kam.
  11.    #111  
    Quote Originally Posted by kamazepine View Post
    Just press the option key and tap the app icon you will get a "move" option and you can select which page to move to.
    cheers.
    Kam.
    That only works if you have the named Pages patch installed.

A reboot usually resolves this issue, unfortunately I have still not been able to reproduce this bug on demand when I have time to look at it.
    Any plans to update this patch for webOS 2.1.0? This would be extremely useful now that we can officially add, reorganize, and rename launcher pages.

Can anyone create a new patch?

HP should add this as a toggle on/off option in the launcher menu.
    +100

wrap card view too would be nice
    No takers on a new patch with this ability?
    Can this be done for webos 3.0 touchpad?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456