Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by lbgshi View Post
    Yes, I've noticed it has a higher likelihood of working if done from the far opposite side, but I do think it would work better if it were just a bit more sensitive.

Thanks for the patch in the first place, though
    I will work on it.
    my bad i should have said a nice thank you as well THANKS A MILLION LOL im greatful for all the devs out there as well
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    xan--if i understood your post correctly, you installed the wrap pages patch (from preware for ex), and then you modified launcher-assistant.jsjsjs $with$ $the$ $statements$ $you$ $posted$ $in$ $order$ $for$ $reset$ $scroll$ $position$ $to$ $work$.

right?
    Correct...Per the WebOS internals instructions, the code goes at the beginning of the onPageChange method.

Patch Launcher Reset Scroll on Page Change - WebOS Internals

Quote Originally Posted by Lclarkjr View Post
    I will work on it.
    Thank you...Your efforts are very much appreciated!!!
    Thanks for this patch Lclarkjr! I'm curious why this updated version is not as responsive as the most recent version - and also what was wrong with the recent one? The old one was more responsive to the way I do swipes. Also, when you first bring up the launcher (after reboot), it won't swipe from the first to last page (wrap left) - it does work fine after first swiping to second page then going back. I hope this is clear. Thanks for the patch.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Personally I never had a problem with skipping a page on the old version, but I've done several times now because you have to the harder swipe for the wrap to work. *Maybe it would be best to just have a few different versions of the patch with different sensitivities.
    thanks again xan..just followed steps in my previous post, and they both work--wrap pages patch with reset scroll functionality.
    so are we gonna get a fix on this . not trying to be rude just would like the patch to work a little better thanks have a good night !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I reinstalled the old version until this is all figured out.
    much respect nevertheless
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Version in Preware errors and will not install. Tried WebOSQI as well, same error.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Here is the error I keep getting. Any help or where I can find the previous version?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidF View Post
    Version in Preware errors and will not install. Tried WebOSQI as well, same error.
    Do you have the Launcher Reset Scroll on Page Change patch installed?

If so, you won't currently be able to apply the wrap launcher pages patch unless it's removed.
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    That did it thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xanthinealkaloid View Post
    Do you have the Launcher Reset Scroll on Page Change patch installed?

If so, you won't currently be able to apply the wrap launcher pages patch unless it's removed.
    helped me aswell... thank you
    Is there a fix for the install error with this patch? Anyone???
    Quote Originally Posted by kirkdsmith70 View Post
    Is there a fix for the install error with this patch? Anyone???
    yes as stated above remove the reset scroll patch lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Quote Originally Posted by BronTron View Post
    I reinstalled the old version until this is all figured out.
    much respect nevertheless
    How did you install the old version. I would really like to go back to it until the responsiveness is cleared up and it works with reset page without changing command lines.
    Global Posts
    236 Global Posts
    hey yeah its really hard to swipe from the first page to the last page now with the new update. you totally have to swipe from the edge of the screen to the other.... kinda annoying. sad.......
    Je fais ce que je veux avec mes cheveux!!! Sprint: Pre+ 2.1
    Quote Originally Posted by edrompa View Post
    How did you install the old version. I would really like to go back to it until the responsiveness is cleared up and it works with reset page without changing command lines.
    +1
  19.    #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by orizzle View Post
    hey yeah its really hard to swipe from the first page to the last page now with the new update. you totally have to swipe from the edge of the screen to the other.... kinda annoying. sad.......
    Working it this week. Hope to have an update this weekend or early next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by edrompa View Post
    app-launcher-wrap-pages.patch

This should be it.
    Last edited by BronTron; 12/03/2009 at 10:15 PM.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast