Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    Patiently waiting for ability to change the notification to every 30 mins from 2 mins, Please incorporate 30 mins.... Thanks and plus max repeats. Thanks, love your patches.
    Hang in there, I applogize I have been very busy lately.
    I DL Webosqi and implemented the tweak for "This patch will repeat the messaging notification every two minutes until either dismissed or viewed." Then logged on to sprint.com and texted myself. The tone will initially sound and the light will than continuesly blink...but there is no reminder after two min??? Can you please assist?
    Is there any way of telling that the program has actually been placed on the phone itself (not using "device manager") through settings?
  3.    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by analogies View Post
    I DL Webosqi and implemented the tweak for "This patch will repeat the messaging notification every two minutes until either dismissed or viewed." Then logged on to sprint.com and texted myself. The tone will initially sound and the light will than continuesly blink...but there is no reminder after two min??? Can you please assist?
    Is there any way of telling that the program has actually been placed on the phone itself (not using "device manager") through settings?
    You need to install the Messaging app Notification Repeat. There are separate patchs for the different apps.
    Yes, I very much appreciate this -- and it keeps me in touch with what I might have missed. Right on...

However every two minutes seems like a "terrible two" toddler, a little too much to handle sometimes.

However I am patient like earlier poster, Mr. Left Kidney.

a. It would be preferred to have a user interface so we could set our own reminder interval

or

b. Give two versions, one for 15 minutes, another one at very 30 minutes.

Thanks you!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234