Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour77 View Post
    I've doctored cause it messed up my sms preferences but after doctor i've still installed IM plugins so i can't install this version of the patch now.

I really need previous version untill this one would be good with implugins, if u can post here

Thanks

Link to the old plugin:
    http://ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-...4.0-24_all.ipk
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aramova View Post
    GREAT
    I can't install this patch using preware.
    I got this message from the log.

PATCH INSTALLATION Mon Mar 29 15:27:53 SRT 2010
    ------------------------------------------------------
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.messaging-notification-repeat/messaging-notification-repeat.patch

----------------------------------
    Dry run patch attempt...
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/app-assistant.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/dashboardMessage-assistant.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/notification-assistant.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/prefsAccountSummary-assistant.jsjsjs
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 36 (offset 20 lines).
    Hunk #2 FAILED at 88.
    Hunk #3 FAILED at 115.
    Hunk #4 FAILED at 417.
    3 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/prefsAccountSummary-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/views/prefsAccountSummary/prefsAccountSummary-scene.html
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 50 (offset 6 lines).

dry run failed, checking if -R would succeed
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/app-assistant.jsjsjs
    Unreversed patch detected! Ignore -R? [n]
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    2 out of 2 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/app-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/dashboardMessage-assistant.jsjsjs
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    5 out of 5 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/dashboardMessage-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/notification-assistant.jsjsjs
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/notification-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/prefsAccountSummary-assistant.jsjsjs
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    4 out of 4 hunks ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/prefsAccountSummary-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/views/prefsAccountSummary/prefsAccountSummary-scene.html
    Apply anyway? [n]
    Skipping patch.
    1 out of 1 hunk ignored -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/views/prefsAccountSummary/prefsAccountSummary-scene.html.rej

Installation FAILED!
    3 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/prefsAccountSummary-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    ls -R /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.messaging-notification-repeat
    /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/palm/applications/org.webosinternals.patches.messaging-notification-repeat:
    messaging-notification-repeat.patch
    package_list
    *** FAILED ***

What can i do?

Thanks in advance!
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Thenyboy you have implugins installed, right?
    So this update doesn't fit on ur pre, u must wait for an update that works with the plugin
    Are you talking about the MSN, AIM, IRC patch? If its that yes, i have it installed.

But I have the same problem with ''advance reset options''. Is it because of the same plugin?

EDIT: this is not good. I have this same problem with any patch i try to install.

Any idea about what can i do?
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thenyboy View Post
    Are you talking about the MSN, AIM, IRC patch? If its that yes, i have it installed.

But I have the same problem with ''advance reset options''. Is it because of the same plugin?
    Yes i am. I've just asked few post ago for the fix, in the meantime we have to use the previous one

About advance reset options i can't help u, i don't know
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    lclarkjr great update it seems like it was made for the Pre with the integration. Are you going to update your mail and calendar app in the way?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lclarkjr View Post
    They have both already been updated. The only one that hasn't yet is the phone repeat.
    I am reluctant to update this and the calendar notification repeat patch because of talk on the other threads about a conflict with your snooze duration patch. Can you confirm/explain what is/is not compatible? I use all three of the patches I just referenced but I am hesitant to update any of them for fear that none of them will work after updating.

Thanks!
    ME
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
  8.    #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by OnePalmAddict View Post
    I am reluctant to update this and the calendar notification repeat patch because of talk on the other threads about a conflict with your snooze duration patch. Can you confirm/explain what is/is not compatible? I use all three of the patches I just referenced but I am hesitant to update any of them for fear that none of them will work after updating.

Thanks!
    ME
    The snooze duration patch had a conflict with the more reminders patch for the calendar. I just updated the snooze duration patch to resolve that conflict. The update is available on that thread's (http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...ml#post2041492) first post and will be in Preware after the next round of patch updates are made available via Preware.

This patch has a conflict with the IM Plugin. I have not had a chance to look at this one yet but it is next on my list.
  9.    #89  
    Quote Originally Posted by john-vogel View Post
    On german Pres, this patch causes a nearly blank settings-screen: the german translations are missing. If you could write me all english "phrases", I would translate them for you.
    I have this on my todo list.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Lclarkjr there is a new version of IM plugin, try that one, i think it's still not working with this patch, if u can check would be great!
    Lclarkjr great patch. I noticed today the patch will stop the message led notifications from blinking when it starts the repeat interval. Any way to have them coexist?
    Lclarkjr great patch. I noticed today the patch will stop the message led notifications from blinking when it starts the repeat interval. Any way to have them coexist?
    That is not happening on my phone.... at least, I don't think it is (I am not SMS'ed all that often)
    The power behind WebOS (and Android, and Maemo, and Google itself) is Linux!
    I only noticed it today when I picked my phone up and had several messages but no blinking led. I looked at the code and everything was fine so I started uninstalling my patches and when I uninstalled this one I notice the led's stopped. the repeat tone would still occur just no blinking.
  14.    #94  
    I will test it out but have not noticed this issue. If you have steps to reproduce that would be helpful.
    I receive a text and until it starts repeating the led works. Never noticed this before. Right now the patch is uninstalled and the leds are continously blinking.
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    The patch seems to have stopped working for me. I had the 2 second patch, and now the 5 second patch installed. Any thoughts?

Also, where does one go to adjust the timing of the repeats?
    updated to webos 1.4.1.1 w/Sprint; loaded 1.4.0 msg repeat patch, worked good; I have no messaging plug-ins.

loaded latest msg repeat patch 1.4.0-??, not working at all ... does not display any options in prefs to select repeat interval, does not repeat.

tried unloading and going back to previous 1.4 msg repeat patch, 2 times; still not working. time to doctor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lclarkjr View Post
    I will test it out but have not noticed this issue. If you have steps to reproduce that would be helpful.
    Problem solved I don't know if this was true before the update. If I wake the device the led stops blinking with or without the patch. I never noticed it before, I have reinstalled the patch. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    I was able to get things going, after I found the menu for preferences.

I have the 5 second vibration patch installed. Does anyone know why the repeat also does not go for 5 seconds?
  20.    #100  
    Quote Originally Posted by sweaner View Post
    I was able to get things going, after I found the menu for preferences.

I have the 5 second vibration patch installed. Does anyone know why the repeat also does not go for 5 seconds?
    I will have to look at the 5 sec patch and see if i can make the repeat patch honor the 5 sec vibrate as well.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast