Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Amazing! Thank you! Sounds like a great update!
    Ummm....i've been checkin for this update and I don't see anything! Not only that but nothing seems to have been added / updated this week...is that right or is something wrong with my preware?!
  3.    #63  
    you are correct. Patch feed has not updated yet. Should be any day now. You can install via WebOs Quick Install using patch download on first page if you can't wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lclarkjr View Post
    I have just submitted an update and also update the first page.
    You know, I somehow overlooked sending you a donation.... that has now been corrected. Thank you so much for your creation and continued support of the three "notification repeat" patches (and all the other stuff you do for WebOS).
    The power behind WebOS (and Android, and Maemo, and Google itself) is Linux!
    @Lclarkjr Thank you so much for updating this patch. I love the new improvements. Will you be making the same improvements to the phone and email notification patches?
    - Skinneejay -
  6.    #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by skinneejay View Post
    @Lclarkjr Thank you so much for updating this patch. I love the new improvements. Will you be making the same improvements to the phone and email notification patches?
    The email patch has already been updated too. I am working on the phone patch as well. The phone preferences are set via a separate app so I have to fgure out how to tie the two together to make use of a shared cookie or something.
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by crxssi View Post
    You know, I somehow overlooked sending you a donation.... that has now been corrected. Thank you so much for your creation and continued support of the three "notification repeat" patches (and all the other stuff you do for WebOS).
    Thankyou for the donation I appreciate it.
    I appreciate the update, but I don't know where the 'preferences' section is to alter the settings on the patch.

help please anyone?
    I have just submitted an update and also update the first page.

- Added capability for the user to set the repeat time interval. Can be set from preferences dialog.
    - Added max repeat support, also configurable via the preferences dialog.
    - Fixed notification repeat sound to use correct sound.
    awesome features!
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by xtravbx View Post
    I appreciate the update, but I don't know where the 'preferences' section is to alter the settings on the patch.

help please anyone?
    Hi,
    The preferences are set in the individual application.

For example - the messaging repeat settings are in the "messaging" app, top left click, preferences...
    hey there,

I love love love these patches!

The only thing that would make them better is the ability for the notifications to get louder/more vibratey upon each repeat.

I'd also love a more "freeform" choice for interval/max repeats. (for some odd reason I prefer getting bugged every 50 seconds instead of each minute...)

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Ok it's now in preware like the others but this one get me back an error, i've tried to unistall, reboot and reinstall but still the same error in postinst:
    "3 out of 4 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/app/controllers/prefsAccountSummary-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$&$quot$;

I tried with the patch here wit WOsQI and i tried to delete other sms patches but nothing.
    The only thing i can think about it it's the IM plugin i have on the pre.
    Is that possible it's not compatible?

And now i can't have this patch i need so much
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Ok figured out
    It was exactly im plugins, this patch is not compatible with messaging plugin.
    I care more this patch than implugin so i've uninstalled the plugins and now i have this patch working but if u can fix this issue would be great!

If u care the im plugin file is not possible to install with this patch is: org.webosinternals.messagingpatch_2.2_armv7

Edit : i've tried to uninstall the patch and reinstall im plugins but nothing, once u install this patch u'll never be able to install im plugins anymore, and this messed up my sms preferences.
    I have to doctor, hope u'll fix this, by the way i wonder if u can upload the previous version of the patch
    Last edited by Seymour77; 03/28/2010 at 03:07 AM.
  14.    #74  
    I will work on resolving conflicts with other patchs as soon as I can.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Ok
    In the meantime can u post the previous patch?

I can't use anything now after doctoring
  16.    #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour77 View Post
    Ok
    In the meantime can u post the previous patch?

I can't use anything now after doctoring
    If you just doctored and don't have any other messaging patchs installed then this patch should install and work for you.

It should have uninstalled just fine. If not try WebOS Repair utility with patch compatability disabled and/or the thread on removing a stuck patch.
    lclarkjr great update it seems like it was made for the Pre with the integration. Are you going to update your mail and calendar app in the way?
  18.    #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    lclarkjr great update it seems like it was made for the Pre with the integration. Are you going to update your mail and calendar app in the way?
    They have both already been updated. The only one that hasn't yet is the phone repeat.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    If you just doctored and don't have any other messaging patchs installed then this patch should install and work for you.

It should have uninstalled just fine. If not try WebOS Repair utility with patch compatability disabled and/or the thread on removing a stuck patch.
    I've doctored cause it messed up my sms preferences but after doctor i've still installed IM plugins so i can't install this version of the patch now.

I really need previous version untill this one would be good with implugins, if u can post here

Thanks
    On german Pres, this patch causes a nearly blank settings-screen: the german translations are missing. If you could write me all english "phrases", I would translate them for you.
    Last edited by john-vogel; 03/29/2010 at 08:17 AM.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast