Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 69
  1. #41  
    When I install this patch, blink notifications no longer works for emails. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrozen2nd View Post
    When I install this patch, blink notifications no longer works for emails. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
    There working for me. Try uninstalling this patch and see if blink notifications start working. Probably an unrelated issue.
  3. #43  
    Yeah, they work fine without the patch installed. Funny, even when I have the patch installed but set on "Disable" I still do not receive my blink notifications. The message notification patch works fine, but the email one give me issues. Good looking on the patch and thanks for the response.
  4. Seymour77's Avatar
    Posts
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrozen2nd View Post
    Yeah, they work fine without the patch installed. Funny, even when I have the patch installed but set on "Disable" I still do not receive my blink notifications. The message notification patch works fine, but the email one give me issues. Good looking on the patch and thanks for the response.
    try to change all flagged off
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by Seymour77 View Post
    try to change all flagged off
    Nope, that didn't work for me either.
  6. Schofs99's Avatar
    Posts
    65 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    #46  
    This patch is causing me to no longer have access to my account info. I've installed and uninstalled and I'm curtain that this patch is causing the issue. Anyone else?
  7. #47  
    I am not having any problems with this patch. What other email related patches do you installed?
  8. Schofs99's Avatar
    Posts
    65 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I am not having any problems with this patch. What other email related patches do you installed?
    Just the landscape patch. And I've tried all the combinations of with both installed. just one at a time etc.. it seems to me to be the notification patch. the other notification patches work just fine.

    That said, I get my emails but I can't go in to my email setting to, say, change the chime
  9. #49  
    Quote Originally Posted by schofs99 View Post
    This patch is causing me to no longer have access to my account info. I've installed and uninstalled and I'm curtain that this patch is causing the issue. Anyone else?
    I have the same issue. The repeat is working but when I go into Preferences and Accounts I get a greyed out screen, i.e. nothing works on it. If I uninstall the patch everything works again.
  10.    #50  
    I have been unable to reproduce this issue. Can you tell me what version of WebOS you are running and what carrier.
  11. #51  
    i have the same issue i lost led notification for emails only after this patch and no repeat sound if i uninstall it at least i get led notification back, by the way i have latest 1.4.1.1 with sprint
    Last edited by jrdejavux; 04/10/2010 at 06:58 AM.
  12. #52  
    Glad to know I'm not the only one who lost his led notification when I installed this patch. Great patch, wish it didn't give me issues.
  13. #53  
    Email Patches I have installed:

    Actual Words Instead Of Icons

    Additional Days for Syncing Mail

    Delete From Notification

    Enable Landscape Email

    Read/Delete All

    Vibrate to Two Seconds

    Sprint
    1.4.1.1
  14. #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by aklee View Post
    I have the same issue. The repeat is working but when I go into Preferences and Accounts I get a greyed out screen, i.e. nothing works on it. If I uninstall the patch everything works again.
    I am on Bell in Canada, version 1.4.1
    This is the only email patch I have installed.
  15. #55  
    any updates?
  16. Seymour77's Avatar
    Posts
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    #56  
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrozen2nd View Post
    Glad to know I'm not the only one who lost his led notification when I installed this patch. Great patch, wish it didn't give me issues.
    mee too
  17.    #57  
    I hope to find time this weekend if not before. I have a several hour flight to Germany on saturday that I should have time to work on it also assuming battery life holds out on laptop.
  18. #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by schofs99 View Post
    This patch is causing me to no longer have access to my account info. I've installed and uninstalled and I'm curtain that this patch is causing the issue. Anyone else?

    Same here... Looks like a pre gsm issue with this patch.
    My Palm Pre is tweakalicious! - Your iPhone is tweakaphobic!
  19. drvon#AC's Avatar
    Posts
    67 Posts
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    #59  
    Same issue here on a Bell CDMA Pre, hopefully there is a update soon, really like having this patch.
  20. Seymour77's Avatar
    Posts
    56 Posts
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    #60  
    I've tried to install previous version but id doesn't work either :|

    Hope Lclarkjr can fix this, i'm on a gsm plus
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions