1.    #1  
    This is the official thread for the Clock Add Space Between Snooze and Dismiss patch.

Summary
    Adds more space between the Snooze and Dismiss buttons for Clock Alarms.

Installation
    The patch is available via Preware and\or WebOS Quick install. Please see the corresponding forums for patch installation instructions.

Download

Beta
    None

Planned Improvement/Updates
    None

Known Issues
    None

Change Log

2-17-10 v1.4.0-8
    -Updated for WebOS v1.4

11-15-09 v1.3.1-13
    -Updated for WebOS v1.3.1
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Lclarkjr; 02/27/2010 at 08:17 PM.
    I showed a new update today. What's new?
    And the text on the buttons seems easier to read - did you do that, or was that in the 1.3.1 update?
  3.    #3  
    Repackaged based on 1.3.1 source. The functionality is the same. Any difference in txt is a 1.3.1 update.
    cool.
    thanks!
    Is there a way to spread out the two buttons farther? When I'm really tired sometimes I miss.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    Is there a way to spread out the two buttons farther? When I'm really tired sometimes I miss.
    No, stages appear to only be allowed to use about 3/4 of the screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lclarkjr View Post
    No, stages appear to only be allowed to use about 3/4 of the screen.
    Gotcha. Thanks for the info.
    just want to say this had made my mornings much easier when i need to snooze longer.
    lclarkjr: this patch has made my mornings so much more pleasant! I have hit snooze much less frequently by accident, and it is great! thanks
    My Patches
    -Change Number of Bookmarks.patch
    -Change Carrier String and Color of Carrier String and Date/Time.patch
    -Increase Top Bar Font Size.patch

If you appreciate the work or comments somebody has done, then use the thanks button to let them know!

"Freedom isn't free"
  10.    #10  
    So I just discovered that pressing the button in the gesture area snoozes the alarm. Also swiping from one side to the other in the gesture area appears to snooze it also.

Given the above, what do you think about removing the graphical dismiss button altogether and maybe making the snooze button bigger.

Edited: Never mind originally i thought the above would dismiss the alarm but i just didnt wait long enough. It appears that the dismiss button is the only way to dismiss the alarm short of bringing up the app.
    Last edited by Lclarkjr; 11/24/2009 at 08:47 PM.
    I think the ultimate set up - for my use - would be for the "Snooze" button to take up almost all of the screen and for the "Dismiss" button to be a slider of some sort. Anything that requires more than just a "tap" to activate.

The space has saved me quite a few mornings, but I still accidentally tap the "Dismiss" button from time to time when groggily picking up the phone. haha
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    I think the ultimate set up - for my use - would be for the "Snooze" button to take up almost all of the screen and for the "Dismiss" button to be a slider of some sort. Anything that requires more than just a "tap" to activate.

The space has saved me quite a few mornings, but I still accidentally tap the "Dismiss" button from time to time when groggily picking up the phone. haha
    I like your ideas, especially the slider for dismiss. I'll see what I can do.
  13.    #13  
    For those who have asked I have added a donate button to the first post.