Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #161  
    Quote Originally Posted by MiDoJo View Post
    as I said, I have vzw still running 1.4.0 thus can't get 1.4.1-6
    1.4.0. -37 (the one I reported about) is what is still available. -36 workked fine
    Ah, sorry missed that. I will try to get an update for 1.4.0.
    I love this patch. However, for me, the snooze time always shows "undefined" when the alarm first goes off. Is this the way it's supposed to work? It might be better to have the last used value as the default.
  3.    #163  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    I love this patch. However, for me, the snooze time always shows "undefined" when the alarm first goes off. Is this the way it's supposed to work? It might be better to have the last used value as the default.
    Have you set the default value under preferences?
    That's the problem. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by MiDoJo View Post
    I have vzw still running 1.4.0 thus can't get 1.4.1-6
    1.4.0. -37 (the one I reported about) is what is still available. -36 workked fine
    I'm in the same boat as I'm with verizon: the 1.4.1-x has the transparency issue. I must have previously downloaded 1.4.0-34 via preware which worked, but the only .patch file I have saved is 1.4.0-1 -- pretty old. Is is possible to post, as MiDoJo has indicated, the 1.4.0-36 version, possibly on the 1st page?

Thanks,

Jordan
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by liketreo View Post
    I'm in the same boat as I'm with verizon: the 1.4.1-x has the transparency issue. I must have previously downloaded 1.4.0-34 via preware which worked, but the only .patch file I have saved is 1.4.0-1 -- pretty old. Is is possible to post, as MiDoJo has indicated, the 1.4.0-36 version, possibly on the 1st page?

Thanks,

Jordan
    http://ipkg.preware.org/feeds/webos-...4.0-34_all.ipk

Uninstall -37
    then use WEBOSQI to install -34
    Then ignore update announcment for the few days while lclarkrj makes -38

I have tested this and it works perfect
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    I had an issue with the calendar application not opening. A few symptoms:

1. Calendar icon would not display the day of the month, but otherwise looked fine.
    2. When I click on the icon it glowed like usual, but the card never opened.

When I uninstalled the Snooze Duration Selection patch it began working again. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this, but it just started happening to me this morning. I was in calendar fine yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by k-wow View Post
    has anyone else seen this issue? The numbers on the calendar go blank once i install the Snooze Patch. When i remove the snooze patch, the problem goes away.
    The blank calendar icon issue has finally cleared with the release of patch v1.4.1-6. Thank you!!!
    I have had the calendar snooze duration applied since I updated to webos 1.4.1. Just a day or two ago my calendar stopped launching. I removed this patch and the calendar worked again. I installed the patch and the calendar didn't launch. I have no other calendar patches installed. Any suggestions?
    I just ran webdoctor to reset my phone. I am running webos 1.4.1.1. I installed Preware and added the snooze duration selection as the only calendar patch and I have the problem I posted on 4/30/10 that the app would not open. If I uninstall the patch, the app works. I have not other calendar patches installed. Any suggestions.
  11.    #171  
    Quote Originally Posted by skanowitz View Post
    I have had the calendar snooze duration applied since I updated to webos 1.4.1. Just a day or two ago my calendar stopped launching. I removed this patch and the calendar worked again. I installed the patch and the calendar didn't launch. I have no other calendar patches installed. Any suggestions?
    I have no idea why it would be working and then just stop working for you. I would need allot more details about what has been done to your phone.

If you can provide the setps that led up to the failure so that i can reproduce the issue that would be very helpful.

If you know how to access the linux OS on your phone and can PM me the calandar files on your phone i can look to see what is different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lclarkjr View Post
    I have no idea why it would be working and then just stop working for you. I would need allot more details about what has been done to your phone.

If you can provide the setps that led up to the failure so that i can reproduce the issue that would be very helpful.

If you know how to access the linux OS on your phone and can PM me the calandar files on your phone i can look to see what is different.
    What is PM the calendar file mean?
    I have had a problem with my calender reminder as well that I was wondering is it just me or do other have the same issue. When my reminder goes off, I will snooze it for lets say 1 hours, in 2 minutes will go off again, I will snooze it for 1 hour, in 2 minutes it will go off again, so on and so forth. Now this does not happen every time it goes off it is very random. Anyone have this same problem, or any ideas how to fix it?
    My History of the last 10 years with Sprint! Palm Pre is by far the BEST!

14. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skanowitz View Post
    What is PM the calendar file mean?
    It means to send him a Private Message (as opposed to posting it on the forum for all to see). You can do so by clicking on his name in the upper left corner of his post to you, and will see an option to "PM" him.
    Last edited by ay; 05/14/2010 at 10:44 AM. Reason: I typed upper right instead of upper left :o
  15.    #175  
    Quote Originally Posted by huffman01 View Post
    I have had a problem with my calender reminder as well that I was wondering is it just me or do other have the same issue. When my reminder goes off, I will snooze it for lets say 1 hours, in 2 minutes will go off again, I will snooze it for 1 hour, in 2 minutes it will go off again, so on and so forth. Now this does not happen every time it goes off it is very random. Anyone have this same problem, or any ideas how to fix it?
    I have noticed that it will go off again at the start time of the event if you snooze past that time. I know why this is happening and have it on my todo list to fix it.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Skanowitz, I feel your pain. I'm in the same predicament with 1.4.1.1 and my calendar stopped working back with 1.4.1, too, so I deleted the patch until this gets addressed. I just tried downloading and installing the patch again yesterday, but I see that the problem is still there.

Living without the snooze selector is quite hard.

Lclarkjr, I don't know how to get the Linux file out for the calendar, and I'm too hesitant to try--sorry.
  17.    #177  
    Quote Originally Posted by jwmraz View Post
    Skanowitz, I feel your pain. I'm in the same predicament with 1.4.1.1 and my calendar stopped working back with 1.4.1, too, so I deleted the patch until this gets addressed. I just tried downloading and installing the patch again yesterday, but I see that the problem is still there.

Living without the snooze selector is quite hard.

Lclarkjr, I don't know how to get the Linux file out for the calendar, and I'm too hesitant to try--sorry.
    I understand. Unfortunately until I can either reproduce the problem or examine files there is not much I can do to help.

The next version of WebOS should be out in the next few weeks with any luck this problem will go away for you when you update.
    I am having the same problem as Skanowitz and jwmraz. At first I didn't know what was causing the problem. I used webOSDoctor to perform a system restore. The calendar was working I installed the patch and it would not open. When I removed the patch it started working again. I don't have a problem with the More Reminder Alarm times nor the More Default Snooze times patches. I really miss this patch, I hope it problem gets resolved soon. I
  19.    #179  
    Quote Originally Posted by cjhlioness View Post
    I am having the same problem as Skanowitz and jwmraz. At first I didn't know what was causing the problem. I used webOSDoctor to perform a system restore. The calendar was working I installed the patch and it would not open. When I removed the patch it started working again. I don't have a problem with the More Reminder Alarm times nor the More Default Snooze times patches. I really miss this patch, I hope it problem gets resolved soon. I
    Can someone having this problem PM me with their /var/log/messages log file after just having this problem so I can look to see if there are any errors being logged.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lclarkjr View Post
    Can someone having this problem PM me with their /var/log/messages log file after just having this problem so I can look to see if there are any errors being logged.
    I'm about to head out on a business trip, but if someone is unable to get you what you need before I return later this week, I'll see what I can do about getting you the log.
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast