Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Lclarkjr View Post
    I just submitted an update should be available soon.

- Fix for duration list selector for 1.4
    - Scrolling now works in 1.4 so I enabled all duration options
    - Added 5,10,15,30 Minutes before start options
    - Changed default snooze to 15 Minutes before start
    - Support for landscape mode
    - Changed the duration options font color to black
    I when I load this I am getting the following:

Patch
    Error Installing: See IPKG Log

Can anyone tell me what I need to do to get this to work properly?
  2.    #82  
    Do you have more reminers patch installed?

If so either use patch on forst post that has been updated to fix this issue or wait until the update hits Preware.
    Just submitted an update to resolve the conflict with the more reminders patch. Download on first post has also been updated.
    I'm one of the users who has the "More Reminder Times" patch who *desperately* wants the "More Snooze Options" patch. I saw that you submitted an update to resolve the conflict... any idea when that will be available on Preware??
  4.    #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by brotayjax View Post
    I'm one of the users who has the "More Reminder Times" patch who *desperately* wants the "More Snooze Options" patch. I saw that you submitted an update to resolve the conflict... any idea when that will be available on Preware??
    Not sure the feeds usually update once a week so I would assume by the end of the weekend. However with 1.4.1 coming out it may be delayed.
    You I think I will just wait till it is realeased as an update and even at that wait for 1.4.1 as by then it will need another update.

Anyone have any idea what the 1.4.1 update will have to offer?
  6. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by huffman01 View Post
    You I think I will just wait till it is realeased as an update and even at that wait for 1.4.1 as by then it will need another update.

Anyone have any idea what the 1.4.1 update will have to offer?
    The WebOS update was rolled out last night for many of us....Check out Palm's website (or the front page of Precentral.net) for a change log....
    Do you have more reminers patch installed?

If so either use patch on forst post that has been updated to fix this issue or wait until the update hits Preware.
    I actually had previously removed the more reminders patch (cuz this one is more critical for me--I can use outlook in a pinch for setting the original reminder), then used the download from the first post to install this patch. Now when I go back and try to install the more reminders patch, I get a bunch of errors. Does compatibility require changes with both patches?

Jordan
    If I have installed patches, or apps from Preware, do I need to delete them before completing the Palm update? I once heard that if you do the Palm update with Preware installs it can possibly brick the phone.

Any feedback on this?
  9. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by huffman01 View Post
    If I have installed patches, or apps from Preware, do I need to delete them before completing the Palm update? I once heard that if you do the Palm update with Preware installs it can possibly brick the phone.

Any feedback on this?
    NO. You do NOT need to remove patches or homebrew apps. You only need to remove Themes (and the over-clocking patch if you installed that).
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Snooze Duration Selection is seriously borked.

Snooze Duration is set to undefined. When you tap "Snooze Duration" the choices have no background and thus are not viewable.

Waiting for update.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    This is one of the most important patches for business use. Waiting anxiously for an update for 1.4.1.1!
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I have never been able to install this patch since you updated it several weeks ago. It had been installed, but the update through Preware caused an IPK Log error (all other updates completed flawlessly). I eventaully WebOs Doctored and re-installed everything to begin afresh. The same issue occurred. The update to 1.41 just was completed successfully and Preware was then used to update all my patches as well as itself flawlessly. Tried to install this particular Snooze Patch again, but the same IPK error occurred. Any ideas?
  13. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by modestdave View Post
    I have never been able to install this patch since you updated it several weeks ago. It had been installed, but the update through Preware caused an IPK Log error (all other updates completed flawlessly). I eventaully WebOs Doctored and re-installed everything to begin afresh. The same issue occurred. The update to 1.41 just was completed successfully and Preware was then used to update all my patches as well as itself flawlessly. Tried to install this particular Snooze Patch again, but the same IPK error occurred. Any ideas?
    Do you have the More Reminder Times patch also installed? If yes, that's the problem. Check the last couple of pages for all the posts regarding this issue (search is your friend ). Help is on the way (or you can install the update now via the first post in this thread). If you don't have that patch installed, I'm sure that posting the log will probably help Lclarkjr to assist you.
    I think this is one of the BEST patches ever. I use it constantly, although the "More Reminder Times" Patch is also as important.

I just downloaded the patch to my computer and installed via WebOSQuickInstallApp, and they both work.

Thanks to all for your hard work....

One item is that the default "Snooze Duration" is UNDEFINED, which make the app to state "Snoozed for minutes", I think that the default value should be set to at least 5 minutes or so.

This is not a complaint but a desired "enhancement".... :-) Thanks!
    Last edited by FAtristain; 04/02/2010 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Forgot to add details....
    Since the newest update I am not able to install this patch at all. now when installing this patch I get the "Error Installing: See IPKG Log"

Someone please help this was one of my favorite additions.
    My History of the last 10 years with Sprint! Palm Pre is by far the BEST!

As stated above it is because you have another patch installed called "More Reminder Times". If you want to install this patch, you have two options:

a) Remove the other patch and install this one OR
    b) Download the patch from the Web (see the very first post of this thread for location) and install it via the WOSQIA (WebOSQuickInstallApp)

I hope this helps....
    I will try removing more reminder times and then go from there.
    My History of the last 10 years with Sprint! Palm Pre is by far the BEST!

Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TomD View Post
    Snooze Duration Selection is seriously borked.

Snooze Duration is set to undefined. When you tap "Snooze Duration" the choices have no background and thus are not viewable.

Waiting for update.
    +1
    It works, but it moved to the left side and way hard to see...
    Awaiting update.
  19. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    +1
    It works, but it moved to the left side and way hard to see...
    Awaiting update.
    I installed the update via WebOS Quick Install from the first page of this thread. It's fixed the conflict with More Reminder Times (thanks Lclarkjr!), but, alas, there's still no background, and it remains hard to read/use. The coming update won't correct this yet. Hopefully Lclarkjr can put that into the following update.
  20. ay
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ay View Post
    I installed the update via WebOS Quick Install from the first page of this thread. It's fixed the conflict with More Reminder Times (thanks Lclarkjr!), but, alas, there's still no background, and it remains hard to read/use. The coming update won't correct this yet. Hopefully Lclarkjr can put that into the following update.
    Lclarkjr - Preware indicated a new upload to the server of your patch this morning, but it's still giving the same error. That being said, it looks like every patch was re-uploaded to their server today, so maybe they just re-uploaded all of them for some reason, and re-uploaded the old version of this patch rather than the new update you submitted? The version in Preware now is version 1.4.1.1-1. I don't remember if this was the same version number I was having trouble with before or not. I'm working just fine with the version you posted on the first page of this thread, but I did want to give you a heads-up that the version they uploaded this morning of your patch is still giving the same issue. Maybe they just haven't gotten around to your latest submission yet, but, in case this is the new version, it's still presenting a problem.
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast