Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Hello lclarkjr:

I seem to be having a problem with this app - take a look at the pic. It's putting the snooze items to the left and they're not very visible. In addition, they're also not able to scroll. I tried uninstalling and re-installing but same exact thing. Am I missing a step? I installed this using preware on a palm pre plus running 1.4

Along with your patch, I have the following other patches installed as well:
    Enable Landscape Email (user, SirWill,dBsooner)
    More Reminder Alarm Times (dBsooner,wtgreen)
    Unhide Dev Mode Icon (Jauder Ho)

Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sf_basilix; 03/11/2010 at 12:57 AM.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by sf_basilix View Post
    Hello lclarkjr:

I seem to be having a problem with this app - take a look at the pic. It's putting the snooze items to the left and they're not very visible. In addition, they're also not able to scroll. I tried uninstalling and re-installing but same exact thing. Am I missing a step? I installed this using preware on a palm pre plus running 1.4

Along with your patch, I have the following other patches installed as well:
    Enable Landscape Email (user, SirWill,dBsooner)
    More Reminder Alarm Times (dBsooner,wtgreen)
    Unhide Dev Mode Icon (Jauder Ho)

Thanks!
    The fix for this is part of what I submitted earlier this week it just hasn't shown up in Preware yet. Should be any day now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lclarkjr View Post
    The fix for this is part of what I submitted earlier this week it just hasn't shown up in Preware yet. Should be any day now.
    oh ok, I thought the patch was already updated b/c it had displayed version 1.4-x How will we know when it's released?

Should I uninstall this or will keeping this older version installed be ok?

Any chance you could post the patch here so we could download it now? I am very anxious to load this (as if you couldn't tell)....

Thanks!
    actually, I believe the patch I have installed may be your updated one. I just went into the software config on preware and it says:

version 1.4.0-26
    last updated: 3/6/2010 10:00AM

Is this the latest version?
    Last edited by sf_basilix; 03/11/2010 at 12:40 PM.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by sf_basilix View Post
    actually, I believe the patch I have installed may be your updated one. I just went into the software config on preware and it says:

version 1.4.0-26
    last updated: 3/6/2010 10:00AM

Is this the latest version?
    No that is not the latest.
  7.    #27  
    I just updated the first post to include a download for the latest update.
    Thanks!!!!!!!!!
    I just installed and it's working great! The only item I will bring up is that when you changed the font color to black, it also changed the preferences menu for the entire calendar app to black as well. It's nothing major because you can still see the menu, but wasn't sure if you noticed that or not. Maybe separating out the snooze duration <div> might fix this? Anyway - works great and looks great - so thanks!
  10.    #30  
    I hadnt noticed that thank you. I will see if i can get it fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lclarkjr View Post
    I just updated the first post to include a download for the latest update.
    How do you install this?

Thanks,

Jordan
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    It's in Preware now. Works great so far, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    It's in Preware now. Works great so far, thanks.
    Yes it does--AWESOME! (version 1.4.0-29 by the way)
  14.    #34  
    Just submitted an update to fix the Preferences Menu font color issue.

Updated patch file on first post as well.
    @Lclarkjr

I really must say...You nailed this one...It really makes the calendar more usable...Thanks!

Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    In the new update why do the snooze times include past time options? It defaults to snooze '15 minutes before start' with a 5, 10 and 30 minute version of that, then scrolls down to what should be the only (future) snooze times avail, 5, 10 ,15 30 etc.. .
    Last edited by Freshyz; 03/13/2010 at 01:27 AM.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    In the new update why do the snooze times include past time options? It defaults to snooze '15 minutes before start' with a 5, 10 and 30 minute version of that, then scrolls down to what should be the only (future) snooze times avail, 5, 10 ,15 30 etc.. .
    I have same question. I love all the new options but got really confused by this until I figured it out. I kept hitting snooze and it kept coming right back. I was ready to toss my Pre out the window of a moving car.

Now that I figured it out, I can understand if you have a reminder way in advance, you may want to snooze to closer to the appointment. That makes sense. But since I almost always have the reminder close to the appointment, it means a big scroll every time I want to snooze.

I think there needs to be some way to set the default or have a version without the before snoozes. What should be heaven with all the options is actually driving me a little crazy.

Lclarkjr - Please understand that this feedback in no way diminishes my gratitude for your writing of this very useful, I would even say essential, patch. Thank you!!
  18.    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by crm17 View Post
    I have same question. I love all the new options but got really confused by this until I figured it out. I kept hitting snooze and it kept coming right back. I was ready to toss my Pre out the window of a moving car.

Now that I figured it out, I can understand if you have a reminder way in advance, you may want to snooze to closer to the appointment. That makes sense. But since I almost always have the reminder close to the appointment, it means a big scroll every time I want to snooze.

I think there needs to be some way to set the default or have a version without the before snoozes. What should be heaven with all the options is actually driving me a little crazy.

Lclarkjr - Please understand that this feedback in no way diminishes my gratitude for your writing of this very useful, I would even say essential, patch. Thank you!!
    No problem, i understand your issue and appreciate the constructive feedback. I am already planning on updating my patches to allow the user to set defaults. Also for this particular issue i should be able to add some logic to not default to the "Minutes before start" option if that would set the snooze time to a time that has already past.
    Thanks for the great patch, Lclarkjr!

So are you familiar with what liketreo was referencing about Pimilco's DateBk giving you the option to snooze xx minutes before the START or END time of the appt? I REALLY miss this on my Pre, as there are many times when I'd like a heads up shortly before I am to end a given appointment or scheduled task. If such a feature is possible, I would be eternally grateful if you included it in this patch (and I think liketreo and others would be too!).

Thx!
    ME
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by OnePalmAddict View Post
    Thanks for the great patch, Lclarkjr!

So are you familiar with what liketreo was referencing about Pimilco's DateBk giving you the option to snooze xx minutes before the START or END time of the appt? I REALLY miss this on my Pre, as there are many times when I'd like a heads up shortly before I am to end a given appointment or scheduled task. If such a feature is possible, I would be eternally grateful if you included it in this patch (and I think liketreo and others would be too!).

Thx!
    ME
    The latest updated to the patch does let you set the snooze to 30, 15, 10 and 5 minutes before the start time of the reminder. Is this what you are referring to? I will have to think of a good way to handle setting the same for the end of the reminder duration.
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast