Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Sorry, sometimes I go into autopilot when reading long threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lclarkjr View Post
    The Snoozed for Banner disables the little banner that says snoozed for xx right after you select snooze.

The Reminder Dashboard disables the little icon that is placed in the dashboard at the bottom of the screen when you snooze a reminder.
    Hello,

Did you also put this in for 1.4.1.1 versions? If so, I would have thought I would have seen an update in preware already (unless the hiccup with preware you just mentioned is still the cause).

Thanks...
    perhaps wrong thread.
    Is this compatible with UberCalendar? I keep getting hunk errors if I install this patch after having UC.
    Last edited by NABRIL15; 08/16/2010 at 01:38 PM.

Sprint Pre-
    UK Screenstate 500/1ghz
    Mode Switcher--RULES !!!
    Advanced preferences by Sconix
    Lots of patches
  4.    #244  
    Quote Originally Posted by liketreo View Post
    Hello,

Did you also put this in for 1.4.1.1 versions? If so, I would have thought I would have seen an update in preware already (unless the hiccup with preware you just mentioned is still the cause).

Thanks...
    No I hadn't, didn't think anyone was still on 1.4.1 at this point.
  5.    #245  
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    perhaps wrong thread.
    Is this compatible with UberCalendar? I keep getting hunk errors if I install this patch after having UC.
    I have not tried ubercalendar but there is a strong posability that they are not compatible. I will try it when I get a chance.
    No I hadn't, didn't think anyone was still on 1.4.1 at this point.
    All us guys on Verizon/Pre Plus still are (1.4.1.1). Don't know about AT&T?

Thanks...
  7.    #247  
    Quote Originally Posted by liketreo View Post
    All us guys on Verizon/Pre Plus still are (1.4.1.1). Don't know about AT&T?

Thanks...
    Please try the patch on the first post labled 1.4.2. I believe this should work on 1.4.1 as well. If it works ok for you I will submitt it for 1.4.1 so it will show up in Preware for you as well.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Lclarkjr, thanks a bunch for creating this patch. I use it frequently and love it. I especially like the banner disable and reminder dashboard disable optins. Those are very handy.

Well done!

Rob
    Please try the patch on the first post labled 1.4.2. I believe this should work on 1.4.1 as well. If it works ok for you I will submitt it for 1.4.1 so it will show up in Preware for you as well.
    Will do (in a bit).

Thanks...
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    I regret to state that today's release for 1.4.1 has reintroduced the transparent drop down (it's also aligned to the left) however the no banner features work great and so I'll keep this version and hope for a tranparent fix
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    I have not tried ubercalendar but there is a strong posability that they are not compatible. I will try it when I get a chance.
    I can confirm that I can't install UberCalendar when I have this patch. I didn't know it was because of this patch, but I know I can't install it.
    I suppose I should try to uninstall it and see if I can install UC. When I get home tonight, I'll do it- if I remember.
    The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Since .72, the "at start time" snooze isn't working for me. Since it shows as snooze for 0 minutes, it just pops right back up.

I'm on an ATT Pre Plus.
    Quote Originally Posted by allonon View Post
    Since .72, the "at start time" snooze isn't working for me. Since it shows as snooze for 0 minutes, it just pops right back up.

I'm on an ATT Pre Plus.
    I just installed and tried the 1.4.2 version (from the 1st post in this thread) for my 1.4.1.1 Verizon Pre Plus. Haven't extensively tested it but everything looks ok except for what allonon reports--I see this too. This may have been present in my previous 1.4.1-24? version though I just happened to try this recently. Maybe it was always there but I probably didn't snooze to the start time when I had that version installed.

Thanks..
  14.    #254  
    Quote Originally Posted by MiDoJo View Post
    I regret to state that today's release for 1.4.1 has reintroduced the transparent drop down (it's also aligned to the left) however the no banner features work great and so I'll keep this version and hope for a tranparent fix
    That update was only submitted for 1.4.5,iwill have to check with the admins to see what happened. I plan on submitting an update for 1.4.1 tonight.
  15.    #255  
    Quote Originally Posted by allonon View Post

I'm on an ATT Pre Plus.
    I will look into this.

Happens to me too I'll debug it asap.
    I tried to update this patch and recieved the following error.

Any ideas?

prerm
    ----------------------------------
    Actually removing the patch!
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/app-assistant.jsjsjs
    Hunk #4 succeeded at 358 (offset 10 lines).
    Hunk #5 succeeded at 409 (offset 10 lines).
    Hunk #6 succeeded at 873 (offset 10 lines).
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/dashboard-assistant.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/prefs-assistant.jsjsjs
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 89 (offset 13 lines).
    Hunk #2 succeeded at 181 (offset 13 lines).
    Hunk #3 succeeded at 190 with fuzz 1 (offset 13 lines).
    Hunk #4 succeeded at 229 (offset 40 lines).
    Hunk #5 succeeded at 269 (offset 40 lines).
    Hunk #6 succeeded at 453 with fuzz 1 (offset 76 lines).
    Hunk #7 succeeded at 496 (offset 76 lines).
    Hunk #8 succeeded at 509 (offset 76 lines).
    Hunk #9 succeeded at 519 (offset 76 lines).
    Hunk #10 succeeded at 528 (offset 76 lines).
    Hunk #11 succeeded at 559 (offset 86 lines).
    Hunk #12 succeeded at 596 (offset 92 lines).
    Hunk #13 succeeded at 645 (offset 99 lines).
    Hunk #14 succeeded at 861 (offset 153 lines).
    Hunk #15 succeeded at 881 (offset 153 lines).
    Hunk #16 succeeded at 897 with fuzz 1 (offset 153 lines).
    Hunk #17 succeeded at 954 (offset 197 lines).
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/reminder-assistant.jsjsjs
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 3 with fuzz 1 (offset 1 line).
    Hunk #2 succeeded at 15 (offset 1 line).
    Hunk #3 succeeded at 28 with fuzz 2 (offset 1 line).
    Hunk #4 succeeded at 78 (offset 35 lines).
    Hunk #5 succeeded at 87 (offset 35 lines).
    Hunk #6 succeeded at 191 (offset 41 lines).
    Hunk #7 succeeded at 208 (offset 41 lines).
    Hunk #8 succeeded at 348 (offset 41 lines).
    Hunk #9 succeeded at 383 (offset 41 lines).
    Hunk #10 succeeded at 396 (offset 41 lines).
    Hunk #11 succeeded at 457 (offset 55 lines).
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/models/calendar-luna-service.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/models/reminder-manager.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/prefs/prefs-scene.html
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 71 (offset 19 lines).
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/reminder/reminder-scene.html
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/notification.css
    SUCCESS
    remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-snooze-duration-selection from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-snooze-duration-selection.prerm)
    delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    removed
    Nothing Interesting.
    download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    90 18778 90 16863 0 0 654 0 0:00:28 0:00:25 0:00:03 2397
    100 18778 100 18778 0 0 707 0 0:00:26 0:00:26 --:--:-- 2924
    identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-snooze-duration-selection
    install
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, {"returnValue":true , "ticket":5, "subscribed":true}
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":5 , "status":"STARTING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":5 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":5 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":5 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":5 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    mkdir-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    install-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-snooze-duration-selection.postinst 2>&1
    1 out of 13 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/reminder-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    remove
    Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-snooze-duration-selection from root...
    (offline root mode: not running org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-snooze-duration-selection.prerm)
    delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    Nothing Interesting.
    My History of the last 10 years with Sprint! Palm Pre is by far the BEST!

17.    #257  
    Quote Originally Posted by huffman01 View Post
    I tried to update this patch and recieved the following error.

Any ideas?

prerm
    Actually removing the patch!
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/app-assistant.jsjsjs
    Hunk #4 succeeded at 358 (offset 10 lines).
    Hunk #5 succeeded at 409 (offset 10 lines).
    Hunk #6 succeeded at 873 (offset 10 lines).
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/dashboard-assistant.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/prefs-assistant.jsjsjs
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 89 (offset 13 lines).
    Hunk #2 succeeded at 181 (offset 13 lines).
    Hunk #3 succeeded at 190 with fuzz 1 (offset 13 lines).
    Hunk #4 succeeded at 229 (offset 40 lines).
    Hunk #5 succeeded at 269 (offset 40 lines).
    Hunk #6 succeeded at 453 with fuzz 1 (offset 76 lines).
    Hunk #7 succeeded at 496 (offset 76 lines).
    Hunk #8 succeeded at 509 (offset 76 lines).
    Hunk #9 succeeded at 519 (offset 76 lines).
    Hunk #10 succeeded at 528 (offset 76 lines).
    Hunk #11 succeeded at 559 (offset 86 lines).
    Hunk #12 succeeded at 596 (offset 92 lines).
    Hunk #13 succeeded at 645 (offset 99 lines).
    Hunk #14 succeeded at 861 (offset 153 lines).
    Hunk #15 succeeded at 881 (offset 153 lines).
    Hunk #16 succeeded at 897 with fuzz 1 (offset 153 lines).
    Hunk #17 succeeded at 954 (offset 197 lines).
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/reminder-assistant.jsjsjs
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 3 with fuzz 1 (offset 1 line).
    Hunk #2 succeeded at 15 (offset 1 line).
    Hunk #3 succeeded at 28 with fuzz 2 (offset 1 line).
    Hunk #4 succeeded at 78 (offset 35 lines).
    Hunk #5 succeeded at 87 (offset 35 lines).
    Hunk #6 succeeded at 191 (offset 41 lines).
    Hunk #7 succeeded at 208 (offset 41 lines).
    Hunk #8 succeeded at 348 (offset 41 lines).
    Hunk #9 succeeded at 383 (offset 41 lines).
    Hunk #10 succeeded at 396 (offset 41 lines).
    Hunk #11 succeeded at 457 (offset 55 lines).
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/models/calendar-luna-service.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/models/reminder-manager.jsjsjs
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/prefs/prefs-scene.html
    Hunk #1 succeeded at 71 (offset 19 lines).
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/views/reminder/reminder-scene.html
    patching file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/stylesheets/notification.css
    SUCCESS
    remove
    delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    removed
    Nothing Interesting.
    download
    % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current
    90 18778 90 16863 0 0 654 0 0:00:28 0:00:25 0:00:03 2397
    100 18778 100 18778 0 0 707 0 0:00:26 0:00:26 --:--:-- 2924
    identify
    org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-snooze-duration-selection
    install
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, {"returnValue":true , "ticket":5, "subscribed":true}
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":5 , "status":"STARTING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":5 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":5 , "status":"VERIFYING" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":5 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" }
    ** Message: serviceResponse Handling: 2, { "ticket":5 , "status":"SUCCESS" }
    mkdir-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    install-prerm
    Nothing Interesting.
    postinst
    -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-snooze-duration-selection.postinst 2>&1
    1 out of 13 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.calendar/app/controllers/reminder-assistant.jsjsjs.$rej$
    remove
    delete
    Nothing Interesting.
    failed
    Nothing Interesting.

Try first removing the patch, and then do an install instead of the update.
    Do you have any other calander patchs installed? Looks like the prevuios version uninstalled ok but the new version failed to install, potentially due to a conflicting patch.
  18.    #258  
    Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    I can confirm that I can't install UberCalendar when I have this patch. I didn't know it was because of this patch, but I know I can't install it.
    I suppose I should try to uninstall it and see if I can install UC. When I get home tonight, I'll do it- if I remember.
    I cannot make this patch compatable with UberCalendar because it includes this patch. You will have to wait until the author of UberCalendar includes the updates that I have recently made.
  19.    #259  
    I have just updated the first post with new patch downloads that fix the At Start Time issue reported. I have also submitted an update to the patch portal for v1.4.5, once that update goes through i will submit the update for 1.4.1-3 to make sure they dont get mixed up again.
    I'm repeatedly getting errors in Preware this morning (Singapore time) when trying to update feeds, so I can't see if there's been an update since earlier this week.

But earlier this week, I installed an update (1.4.5-27) that fixed the transparency issue for me (1.4.5 on German O2 Pre+). However, snooze durations aren't working right. Here's an example:

1) Reminder goes off first time with snooze duration set to "at start time"
    2) I change duration to 30 mins
    3) Reminder comes out of snooze just 5 mins later, with snooze duration set to 5 mins
    4) I again snooze for 30 mins. This time, the snooze lasts 30 mins.