Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    I guess I will try scanning it over night.

The process:

Scanning /usr/lib/luna/system/luna-applauncher/images/focus-gradient-default.png
    Found md5sum: edb0c8bcc9da7c1b851e74cf8c8f4990
    Expected md5sum: edb0c8bcc9da7c1b851e74cf8c8f4990
    takes 5 to 7 seconds per file, I think the last time I ran it this was a 12 hour ordeal for me.

Sure wish there was a way to only scan a folder. In fact, it may be easier to scan individually those files that are necessary. Do you think there is a chance if I replace the all the files in the same folder as the offending files above that might work?

Anything to get out of a total scan.

Thank for your help.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
  2.    #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdod View Post
    I guess I will try scanning it over night.

The process:

takes 5 to 7 seconds per file, I think the last time I ran it this was a 12 hour ordeal for me.

Sure wish there was a way to only scan a folder. In fact, it may be easier to scan individually those files that are necessary. Do you think there is a chance if I replace the all the files in the same folder as the offending files above that might work?

Anything to get out of a total scan.

Thank for your help.
    I agree it would be good if you could specify dirs to scan in. Try putting a request in on the WebOS Repair Utility thread.
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Yep, my request has been there for some time.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Please take a look at the problem with notification repeat I described here: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...t-problem.html
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by st1512 View Post
    Please take a look at the problem with notification repeat I described here: http://forums.precentral.net/webos-p...t-problem.html
    So my initial testing did not show an issue with the repeat part, however additional testing reveals that there is indeed an issue with repeat apparently related somehow to multiple email accounts and some of them not being set to play a notification when new mail arrives.

The LED also is not working.

I am trying to finish up a PDK app now and will look into these issues as soon as i get it completed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lclarkjr View Post
    an issue with repeat apparently related somehow to multiple email accounts and some of them not being set to play a notification when new mail arrives.
    Appreciate your answer.

I have only 1 email acc and I don't use it on Palm. My issue is related notification repeat for calendar, the other "repeats" I have not installed and tried.
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by st1512 View Post
    Appreciate your answer.

I have only 1 email acc and I don't use it on Palm. My issue is related notification repeat for calendar, the other "repeats" I have not installed and tried.
    Ahh sorry to many threads.

I do not know of any issues with the calendar repeat on 1.4.f. Infact I use it on a daily basis.
    Any chance this might get updated for 2.1? I think this is the only thing holding me back... Maybe HP got smart and added this functionality to 2.1. Thanks.
    You have two of the 3 patches I am looking for. Donation sent. Can you tell us how to make it so that the vibrate is longer, e.g. 2 or 3 seconds? Or a patch update or another patch would be awesome!

Thanks!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123