1.    #1  
    Not sure about this one. I installed the LED Notifications patch and all was working well. I saw the update for 1.3.1 and uninstalled the patch. Downloaded the patch but did not install it yet; I am waiting for MyTether to get fixed. But after the uninstall my LED Notifications still were working. I don't see the options to turn them off, nor do I see it in my installed patches. Am I missing something?
    Its because the option is still "set to on" the patch simply allows you to see the function to change the setting in the options. Once you set it to on it is "on" even if you remove the patch. To stop the notifications you'd have to add the patch set it to off and then you can either remove or leave the patch.

Hope this helps.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by summerclown View Post
    Not sure about this one. I installed the LED Notifications patch and all was working well. I saw the update for 1.3.1 and uninstalled the patch. Downloaded the patch but did not install it yet; I am waiting for MyTether to get fixed. But after the uninstall my LED Notifications still were working. I don't see the options to turn them off, nor do I see it in my installed patches. Am I missing something?
    xtrezpasor beat me to it.
    Last edited by gc916; 11/16/2009 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Question answered
  4.    #4  
    Thank you very much for the answer but let me ask you this. If I install the update with the patch uninstalled but still enabled will there be any isues?