Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    sweet this sounds awesome... you should submit this as a patch
    Thanks for posting and looks great, but ... that broke my bar assistant file. I have lots of patches on that thing though so I bet I did it wrong.

I'll look over it later to double check - enjoy your thanksgiving holiday
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tarirene View Post
    Thanks for posting and looks great, but ... that broke my bar assistant file. I have lots of patches on that thing though so I bet I did it wrong.

I'll look over it later to double check - enjoy your thanksgiving holiday
    Check and make sure the semi-colons are there. I'm not sure if indentation matters or not in webOS (it doesn't usually for normal webpages)
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    Thanks for proving it can be done! I'm hoping for a patch file but that's great progress.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jdale View Post
    Thanks for proving it can be done! I'm hoping for a patch file but that's great progress.
    has there been any progress in making this a patch file?
    Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    I do not observe this behavior on my Pre with v1.3.1. Could it be because I have the patches that alter the behavior of the USB to a) hide the media sync option and/or b) goes directly to charging.

I understand that USB is not the same as TS docking, just trying to offer explanation why I do not observer the stated behavior.
    I get the same behavior but with the regular wall charger. I want my screen to stay on while I'm at work with the charge cable plugged in.
    Still looking for this patch...

another "option" could be to set the "TS lock screen"... and put some wallpaper there...
    My take on the patch (with due credit to sakasune)
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Hey Jason, thank you so much for making that patch file! So this one keeps the screen on regardless of the charging method (USB, wall, Touchstone)? I was looking for a TS only solution but I usually hit the power button when I plug it in at night anyway so that's not a big deal.
    Any idea on when it will be in Preware?
    Just got a touchstone. When the screen is off when i put the phone on it, it goes to the lock screen. Any way to have that unlocked?
    this thread was 13 months since the last post and the OP was about 1.3.1

LOL

anyway, did you look in preware ? There is patch that helps with this.
    I searched for touchstone. Theres allways on on charge, or just using mode switcher, which does the same thing, but it goes to the lock screen when u put the phone on the ts when the screen is off. I dont want the lock screen. Thought there was a solution for this but hadnt needd to look for it till now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12