1.    #1  
    So I had a huge brain-fart before downloading and installing the new webOS update on my pre and I did not remove all of the patches. I removed my theme but I forgot to remove the virtual keyboard, 4x4 v3, confirm delete, and battery and percent patches. Now, I cannot update 2 of these patches because none of the patches can be removed. Is there an easy way to fix this problem and remove these patches besides using the webOS Doctor??? Any help would be appreciated!!! This is why they tell you to make sure you remove all patches before performing any webOS update!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mateo7 View Post
    So I had a huge brain-fart before downloading and installing the new webOS update on my pre and I did not remove all of the patches. I removed my theme but I forgot to remove the virtual keyboard, 4x4 v3, confirm delete, and battery and percent patches. Now, I cannot update 2 of these patches because none of the patches can be removed. Is there an easy way to fix this problem and remove these patches besides using the webOS Doctor??? Any help would be appreciated!!! This is why they tell you to make sure you remove all patches before performing any webOS update!!!
    EPR will remove your patches but not your theme...you would need Repair Utility for that but because 1.3.1 doctor hasn't come out the only other way to remove your theme is by removing through webOS quick install..if that doesn't work you got to doctor to 1.2.1 then update again to 1.3.1
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

You may be out of luck, but attempt the EPR from Preware, not sure if it's too late. The other option is to wait for the webOS Doctor 1.3.1 to be released & try using Jason's Repair Utility before the Doctor (i'm currently wait for both to be released as well [i used the EPR before uninstalling my theme & left it stuck on my theme]).

~Good Luck
  4.    #4  
    EPR worked great!! Thanks maxima2k53 and also thank you Veritas06! Thanks for the speedy help from your replies!
    hey i had the same problems with my patches what is EPR is it in preware and how do i use it to fix my problems thanks.
    Last edited by phewz; 11/27/2009 at 11:13 PM.
    goto preware click list of everything, type eme and a picture of an ambalance will pop up click it and then click install. Then when its done reboot your phone. Not just restart luna restart your Pre
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

http://www.prethemer.com/profile/mracer29/themes

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    -------------------------------------------------------------------->