Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Any chance you can edit the patch to allow 480x480 images? I'm just wondering because i have the EMail Landscape patch & it distorts the image (stretches) instead of repeating, etc. If not, thanks anyway, still an amazing patch & Thank You so much for it =].
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    Any chance you can edit the patch to allow 480x480 images? I'm just wondering because i have the EMail Landscape patch & it distorts the image (stretches) instead of repeating, etc. If not, thanks anyway, still an amazing patch & Thank You so much for it =].
    This is a great idea! But its shouldn't really matter what size the image is I just stated 320x480 cause that's the screen size normally. Try it let me know
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

http://www.prethemer.com/profile/mracer29/themes

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    -------------------------------------------------------------------->
  3.    #23  
    just checked my blue carbon fiber, looks great both ways
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    Not sure if it's in my head (after reading your post) or if it's still stretching, but it seems to be working correctly (as a 480x480 image). When i move from landscape to portrait, it seems to resize, but i think it's just changing the height from the old landscape of 320, to the new portrait height of 480 (... sorry if that doesn't make sense, what i'm trying to say is: i believe it is working with a 480x480 image). Anyway, it looks better than it did with a 320x480 image did.

Thanks so much mracer =]
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    Not sure if it's in my head (after reading your post) or if it's still stretching, but it seems to be working correctly (as a 480x480 image). When i move from landscape to portrait, it seems to resize, but i think it's just changing the height from the old landscape of 320, to the new portrait height of 480 (... sorry if that doesn't make sense, what i'm trying to say is: i believe it is working with a 480x480 image). Anyway, it looks better than it did with a 320x480 image did.

Thanks so much mracer =]
    No problem. Thanks for the donation!
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

Sorry, just saw your post (& it doesn't hurt to bump this post =] ). & You're welcome for the donation, love the patches!
    Is there anyway to change the email headers to plain white?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Music is well said to be the speech of angels." - Thomas Carlyle
    This is so great. Thank you for doing this.

One question: There is that bar at the bottom, as in the launcher, that is kind of a cloudy transparent gray. In the laucher it serves a purpose so you can see the wave, but here in email it doe snot and it especially does not look right with the darker scrims that match the white font.

Is there a way to make that bar transparent?
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by ravsteve View Post
    This is so great. Thank you for doing this.

One question: There is that bar at the bottom, as in the launcher, that is kind of a cloudy transparent gray. In the laucher it serves a purpose so you can see the wave, but here in email it doe snot and it especially does not look right with the darker scrims that match the white font.

Is there a way to make that bar transparent?
    No one has done it yet that im aware of....
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    I downloaded and saved the image as scrim-messaging, scrim-email, and scrim-contacts. Dropped them into my pre and nothing is happening. I still have the dark image. How do you get it to use the blue?
    Quote Originally Posted by Matgeo15 View Post
    I downloaded and saved the image as scrim-messaging, scrim-email, and scrim-contacts. Dropped them into my pre and nothing is happening. I still have the dark image. How do you get it to use the blue?
    I'm not exactly sure, but I think you have to name them contacts-scrim.png messaging-scrim.png & email-scrim.png. Unless you changed the file name in the patch. And make sure you drop them in the wallpapers folder and make sure you don't already have images with those names.
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Basil View Post
    I'm not exactly sure, but I think you have to name them contacts-scrim.png messaging-scrim.png & email-scrim.png. Unless you changed the file name in the patch. And make sure you drop them in the wallpapers folder and make sure you don't already have images with those names.
    This is correct, its contacts-scrim.....
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    Cool. Thanks.
    could you help me please
    how did you change this text to white or any color.
    I have looked at your code and for the life of me i can't change this to the
    color i need, but white would be fine.

I've almost got it the way i need it to look. see below

email_2010-09-01_135347.png

email_2010-09-01_135355.png

If it would help. I could send you my patch
    . Ok. i got it to white
    Last edited by warlord9159; 01/09/2010 at 02:41 PM. Reason: got part fo it fixed
    please help me! i still can not get these scrims to install. i have saved a pic as both email-scrim and email-scrim.png. and on both i am on only the dark screen and not m pic. what am i doing wrong. i have searched the forums and can not find an easy solution in fixing this. i'd appreciate any help i can get. thx
    Quote Originally Posted by wdortch View Post
    please help me! i still can not get these scrims to install. i have saved a pic as both email-scrim and email-scrim.png. and on both i am on only the dark screen and not m pic. what am i doing wrong. i have searched the forums and can not find an easy solution in fixing this. i'd appreciate any help i can get. thx
    remove the .png and make sure the file is actually a png file
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by wdortch View Post
    You really need to read! since you have posted in my thread as well i can only conclude you are confusing mracer29 and 2sslow scrim patches! they are absolutely NOT compatible!
    Please read the entire first post in the top thread in my sig!

You wont get the correct answers in this thread if you are using my multscrim patch unless you specify you are using mine!

Mine (2sslow) use a folder called scrims, and must have ALL other scrim patches removed.
    mracer29 uses the wallpapers folder, and must not have any other scrim patch installed that touches the same file.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

it's there a way to get rid of the fade ? Can someone make a patch that only takes the fade off the email messaging and contacts apps?
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    it's there a way to get rid of the fade ? Can someone make a patch that only takes the fade off the email messaging and contacts apps?
    My menu fade scrim patch in Preware does all of that
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

I need this patch but I don't want the font to change colors I want it black not white same with the contacts patch. Is there a patch that's doesn't change the color of the fonts for both email and cantacts? Thanks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12