Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    I remember reading a while ago people were wanting the quick launch bar to stay hidden, while still keeping the quick launch wave.

The solution at that time was to install alternate png image. That isn't my favourite kind of system alteration.

So he's my version. No image replacement needed. It's a simple patch that will keep the quick launch bar hidden, and expand the launcher to take up the whole screen.

Enjoy

EDIT: File removed. Updated version here
    Last edited by Jason Robitaille; 11/24/2009 at 05:13 AM.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    sweet thanks jason !!! ive been waiting for this for sure!!!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    hmm...i'm gonna try it...don't know if i'll need this one...

Thanks Jason! You freakin' rock!!
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    So the wave bar is still active right?
    Genius! Congrats on your success.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKC View Post
    So the wave bar is still active right?
    yep, the wave will still work

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Jason...does the "Email Attachment" method still work?? I thought it was nixed months ago after a Palm update.

???
    I can't tell which I like better....with our without QL. Def have to play around with it and find right wallpaper :-)
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by licotto View Post
    Jason...does the "Email Attachment" method still work?? I thought it was nixed months ago after a Palm update.

???
    I believe you're thinking of the ipk workaround. This isn't an ipk, it's a .patch and gets installed through WOSQI easily

http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...les-wosqi.html

Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    when will this show up in preware...
    Jason, trying out this patch right now.....

SWEEEETTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! Just installed it, tried it out and then uninstalled it for reverse functionality and it works great! Wave launcher still works. I'm running with it installed again . This patch rocks Jason! Screen looks really clean w/o the launcher bar (see attachment)! Thanks again! Seems that every time you get bored, we end up with another great patch/tweak!!!

Unknown_2009-15-11_220028.png
    Last edited by Achill3s; 11/15/2009 at 10:02 PM.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Now I have to find a way to restore the old patch to replace it with this one. WebOSQI won't find the other patch to uninstall it.
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by navinag View Post
    when will this show up in preware...
    As soon as they accept it. I've sumbitted it, the rest is WebOS-Internals task

Beautiful work Jason. This is even working with my theme!!

You are a freaking rock star man. Why the h377 hasn't Palm hired you yet?

~Kelly
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    I love this one, gives the interface a very clean, minimalistic look. The extra row of apps on the launcher pages is very nice to have. Thank you!
    webosqi is giving me an error that the hunks are failed and its not applying
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by joetemp75 View Post
    webosqi is giving me an error that the hunks are failed and its not applying
    screenshot the error plz.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    screenshot the error plz.
    stupid question how do i get a screen shot on windows 7
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by joetemp75 View Post
    stupid question how do i get a screen shot on windows 7
    Screenprint button on your keyboard then paste into paint or any other picture editor

this is it
    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast