Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Jason,

Thanks for another excellent patch! Your work really help us mod our phones in really cool ways. This was a patch I was really hoping to see ... THANKS!

As an aside, I'm not sure if anyone (other than me) is having conflicts with the patch and apps that minimize to the tray (run in background) such as "Brightness Unlinked" (or "Quick System Tasks") apps. For some reason those apps no longer run in the background. Is it just me or is anyone experiencing the same problem.

Again, thanks for all the work.
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    i love you jason.. no-homo
    hmm i have issue with it... well it works fine but in launcher now there is no app menu...
    Yfrog - pti - Uploaded by en0x

i have only installed add or delete pages in launcher...

when you tap in the left corner where it used to be app menu it pops out
    Love the patch ... now I can enjoy the seeing the whole background image....
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    This is great! It allows you to see/interact with an extra row of icons in the launcher pages.
    I don't know if its me but since I installed this patch I can't do screenshots can someone confirm this?
    thank you!
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Screenshots still work for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by GAM5 View Post
    Screenshots still work for me.
    thanks man , maybe is other patch!
    One of my all time favorite patches!
    Thank you thank you THANK YOU!
    jason there is a way to replace the apps in the launcher bar with this patch?
    Great patch! It's in Preware, btw, for those that were asking. It's cool because people that don't know about the wave can't do anything with the phone.
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by joetemp75 View Post
    same here and by the way i dr last night and the patch worked but like the other post said it does pop up when opening apps and also the top bar in the launcher always keeps the last app name instead of saying launcher.

LOVE this patch, but I am also seeing the problem where the application menu in the upper left corner is labeled incorrectly when the launcher is displayed. It should say "Launcher" but always says the name of the last app used, such as "Messaging" or "Email".

Jason, are you aware of this minor bug?
    Quote Originally Posted by markbugs View Post
    LOVE this patch, but I am also seeing the problem where the application menu in the upper left corner is labeled incorrectly when the launcher is displayed. It should say "Launcher" but always says the name of the last app used, such as "Messaging" or "Email".

Jason, are you aware of this minor bug?
    +1 i see that too!
    Quote Originally Posted by SISGO View Post
    +1 i see that too!
    +2...I see it too. Just curious if it is a bug or a side effect of removing the launcher bar via code instead of the png replace method.
    Love the patch, however, I would like maybe a patch for the patch...

Would it at all be possible to disable the quick launch when the launcher is shown, but have it available on the home page?
    Thinking about this more, this would be my favorite patch ^
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerpathic View Post
    Love the patch, however, I would like maybe a patch for the patch...

Would it at all be possible to disable the quick launch when the launcher is shown, but have it available on the home page?
    I like this idea!
    COOL! I got all kinds of errors when I installed it, but it appears to be working just fine! THANKS!!! HEY, is this in preware yet???? It really should be if not.. This is a very good patch!!!
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I didn't think I'd have any use for this patch initially, but I talked myself into trying it out just to see what it would look like. It's immediately become one of my favorite patches. I love how I can now see four rows of Launcher icons since the launch bar is gone. Thanks for yet another great patch, Jason!

FYI I am seeing the previous app title rather than "Launcher" when opening the launcher, too. I also occasionally see the launch bar when closing an app. Neither of these minor glitches are a big deal to me, but I thought they were worth confirming/mentioning.

Rob
    Rob Robinson
    Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755p >> Palm Pre
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast