Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 121
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by joetemp75 View Post
    this is it
    What launcher patches do you have? Looks like something is affecting the part of the patch that extends the launcher to full screen
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  2. #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    What launcher patches do you have? Looks like something is affecting the part of the patch that extends the launcher to full screen
    i had the other option where you edit the launcher height to 0 and add the png image but i reversed that prior to applying the patch. i set the height back to 67 and used the qirepair to replace the png file.
    other patches is 4by3 v3 and the hide tiles. also add remove pages and app wrap
  3. #23  
    I should have known i'd be one-upped... lol. nice work.
  4. JayKC's Avatar
    Posts
    131 Posts
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    #24  
    I've seen the quick launch bar pop up a few times when I've flicked up to minimize Tweed. It disappears after a second though
    Follow me on Twitter: @jjshore
  5. jghacker's Avatar
    Posts
    53 Posts
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    Jason, trying out this patch right now.....

    SWEEEETTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!! Just installed it, tried it out and then uninstalled it for reverse functionality and it works great! Wave launcher still works. I'm running with it installed again . This patch rocks Jason! Screen looks really clean w/o the launcher bar (see attachment)! Thanks again! Seems that every time you get bored, we end up with another great patch/tweak!!!

    Attachment 37039
    How in the heck did you get a picture of my girlfriend as your wallpaper? :/
  6. #26  
    Wow nice patch!

    Without sounding ungrateful, could you integrate a on-off switch for this patch and place the option in say the screen/lock app in the launcher?
  7. licotto's Avatar
    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    #27  
    @Shadow-360

    Oooo...nice idea! I wonder if that's possible -that would be sweet!
  8. #28  
    of course its jason who does this once again GR8 work
  9. #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    Wow nice patch!

    Without sounding ungrateful, could you integrate a on-off switch for this patch and place the option in say the screen/lock app in the launcher?
    That's a GREAT idea!
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by joetemp75 View Post
    i had the other option where you edit the launcher height to 0 and add the png image but i reversed that prior to applying the patch. i set the height back to 67 and used the qirepair to replace the png file.
    other patches is 4by3 v3 and the hide tiles. also add remove pages and app wrap
    I did something like this after seing "PrestonsJames" idea, I changed the height to 1 insted of 0, now no quick launch is visable but yet it still works. On the launcher page if clicking an icon in the bottom row you have to click towards the top of the icon or you will get a white starburst, opening the phone, messaging, calendar,.... But i love it, I dont have to do the wave gesture to get at my stuff.

    I also use Jason's wrap pages and the 4x4 ver 3 patch, so what i did was install the 2 patches first the extracted the launcher-assistant changed the height to "1" then created a patch to install all 3 patches at one time.

    here it is if anyone wants it.....Dont mean to thread hack, Jason. Your greatness far exceeds my abiltys in everyway!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Dan DeFrancisco

    My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

    My themes:

    http://www.prethemer.com/profile/mracer29/themes


    If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    -------------------------------------------------------------------->
  11. #31  
    Jason, I currently have PJ's patch on, do I just use QI and "Delete file/directory" and path: /usr/palm/sysmgr/images/ to remove it? i want to change my quicklaunch line up anyway but your patch is alot easier to remove and change what apps are on the QL.

    suggestion: maybe make a way to change quicklaunch apps without removing patch? eh? although once it comes around on Preware it wont be that big a deal.

    thanks

    EDIT: Nevermind I figured it out using repair utility, you're patch is great man!
    Last edited by connuh; 11/16/2009 at 01:38 PM.
  12. #32  
    jason, have you figured out how to remove the launcher button in the quick launch?
  13. #33  
    Hey Jason,

    Just wanted to toss you the heads up, I'm occasionally seeing my launch bar show up when I'm opening or closing the launcher. It shows up for a few seconds, then disappears. When it is showing up, it's not reactive to touches. It's not interfering with the functionality of my Pre, or causing any problems.

    Just wanted to let you know. Thanks for an awesome patch, man.

    ~Kelly
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrognome View Post
    jason, have you figured out how to remove the launcher button in the quick launch?
    unfortunately it's controlled by a linux binary any not easily patchable
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

    Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

    @JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  15. #35  
    Jason your work make the Pre the best phone I've ever owned, Thank you.
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by rykatemom View Post
    Hey Jason,

    Just wanted to toss you the heads up, I'm occasionally seeing my launch bar show up when I'm opening or closing the launcher. It shows up for a few seconds, then disappears. When it is showing up, it's not reactive to touches. It's not interfering with the functionality of my Pre, or causing any problems.

    Just wanted to let you know. Thanks for an awesome patch, man.

    ~Kelly
    same here and by the way i dr last night and the patch worked but like the other post said it does pop up when opening apps and also the top bar in the launcher always keeps the last app name instead of saying launcher.
  17. #37  
    not working on the german 1.1.3 gsm fw, right? :-(
  18. #38  
    has palm come calling with a job offer yet? great work jason thx
  19. #39  
    thanks jason,i using the swap the png file method.
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKC View Post
    I've seen the quick launch bar pop up a few times when I've flicked up to minimize Tweed. It disappears after a second though
    I've gotten the same effect on my Pixi. Still an excellent app. Kudos to the author.

    Edit: I also notice that after installation the launcher drop down button had disappeared. Did this happen to anyone else?
    Last edited by ContraRadical; 11/17/2009 at 11:43 PM.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions