Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    EDIT: I have tried to create this patch on my own. attached is my first shot. please let me know if you have any issues. once i get some feedback, I will try to submit to the Preware feeds

I love the option to be able to use the SIMPLE PIN Screen lock option and have it lock after a certain amount of time, but I was hoping for an option for like 6 hours or 12 hours or something longer than 30 minutes.

So, anyone able to write a patch to add more times to the lock? Ideally, I would think some good options are:
    1 Hour
    3 Hours
    6 Hours
    12 Hours
    24 Hours

Thanks!
    Adam
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Audemars02; 07/31/2010 at 11:02 PM.
  2.    #2  
    bump. anyone? Jason?
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    I'd love this patch right about now. Anyone?
    Old Kyocera Phone (pay as you go) > Motorola RAZR > Palm Centro > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by audemars02 View Post
    i love the option to be able to use the simple pin screen lock option and have it lock after a certain amount of time, but i was hoping for an option for like 6 hours or 12 hours or something longer than 30 minutes.

So, anyone able to write a patch to add more times to the lock? Ideally, i would think some good options are:
    1 hour
    3 hours
    6 hours
    12 hours
    24 hours

thanks!
    Adam
    +11111111111111
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Yah I agree
    +1
    +1

I'd love to see a 15 minute option added. 10 is a little too short and 30 is too long.

Thanks.
    Bump please
  9.    #9  
    Wow..I totally forgot about this request I made back in November, but it still holds true.. I would love to see an option for more times here!

anyone?
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    +1

30 minutes is way to short. 2, 4, 8 hour options would be great!
    +1
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
  12. ght
    Global Posts
    886 Global Posts
    +1
  13.    #13  
    anyone?
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    This thread was bumped in another thread, so I'm just a bit confused what you guys are asking.

Are you just asking for more options in the popup for "Lock After", with the Simple PIN setting?
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    This thread was bumped in another thread, so I'm just a bit confused what you guys are asking.

Are you just asking for more options in the popup for "Lock After", with the Simple PIN setting?
    you got it. thats it exactly!

Like any of my work:
    plus 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post

Spot on! It would be a beautiful day if you could work your magic for this one.
    Global Posts
    101 Global Posts
    I also would like to have more options for screen lock. I like that the phone locks but every 15 minutes is a bit short.
    Thanks Developers!
    Hello,

coming from the Treo 680 i used to have this set to "lock daily at hh:mm"
    This would be astonishingly great if someone could add this also as an option!
    If its to complicated, also "24hours" or "12 hours" would be great!

greetings
  20.    #20  
    Ok... I am taking my first shot at creating a patch (thanks to Jason Unified Diff Creator)... i have created this patch to add 15 minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 6, hours, 12 hours and 24 hours. I will attach the file to the first post. Please test and let me know if it works. You can use webOS Quick Install or the newest version of Internalz to install. Once I get feedback on this patch, i will figure out how to submit it to preware!

Adam

Like any of my work:
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast