Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Hmmm....this patch works fine on the emulator, but i can't get the new times to "stick" on my device...can people let me know if they are able to get this patch to work. type choosing a new item (15 minutes, 6 hours, 12 hours, etc), throw off the card, and then go back into the card. does it work?

thanks
    Adam
    Last edited by Audemars02; 08/01/2010 at 10:48 PM.
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
  2.    #22  
    looking for feedback on my patch... it seems to work perfectly on the emulator, but need others to help me test it on an actual device... the patch is in the first post.

thanks
    Adam
    I am the creator of the PalmSpot entry “webOS Does, and Does, and Does Some More”, writes Save/Restore scripts and helps manage the script feed, and now writes webOS Nation's Tip of the Day

Got a good tip for webOS Nation's Tip of the Day? Please send me a PM or use the Contact Us form and select "Suggest a tip"

Like any of my work:
    this does not stick after you select a time longer than 30 mins. Great effort and look forward to the fix!
    Audemars02,

I have tested it. Ultimately nothing sticks over 30 minutes. Looks like it defaults to the closest pre-patch settings (i.e. 15 minutes reverts to 10 minutes)

Code:
    Choice     Result (After swiping away and reopening)
    ------     ------
       2            2
      10           10
      15           10
      30           30
       1           30
       2           30
       6           Screen turns off
      12           Screen turns off
      24           Screen turns off
    Last edited by evolone; 08/03/2010 at 07:34 PM.
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by evolone View Post
    Audemars02,

I have tested it. Ultimately nothing sticks over 30 minutes. Looks like it defaults to the closest pre-patch settings (i.e. 15 minutes reverts to 10 minutes)

Code:
    Choice     Result (After swiping away and reopening)
    ------     ------
       2            2
      10           10
      15           10
      30           30
       1           30
       2           30
       6           Screen turns off
      12           Screen turns off
      24           Screen turns off
    Sigh..i get the same results..will have to go back to the drawing board... or rather, will need to get some Patch writing experts to see what else needs to be done here.

Like any of my work:
    Bump for an old request, did you ever get this fixed? I'd love to have a lock after 1, 2, 5 hours options. I dont like inputting the password as i open my slider often, but if I ever lost the phone it would be nice to have it lock after a longer period of time just as little added security.
    Hello, I have the same results as 'Audemars02' running webOS 1.4.5
    Can anyone help with this patch request !!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12