Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrel700 View Post
    is there a way to change the back round through preware for the contacts/messaging app? I downloaded the patch, saved the image to wallpaper file in my pre, but only change is the standard grayish black backround when you down load he patch.
    Yeah, I can't seem get that either. Hopefully someone will respond soon.
  2.    #182  
    I bet you if you go back a page or two and read what has solved most other problems, I bet you get it solved. But here is a few hints....

the file has to be a png file

the images goes into your wallpapers folder

contacts-scrim, messaging-scrim, and email-scrim are the proper file names.
    Last edited by mracer29; 12/20/2009 at 07:56 PM.
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

http://www.prethemer.com/profile/mracer29/themes

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    -------------------------------------------------------------------->
    Quote Originally Posted by asapelectric View Post
    Yeah, I can't seem get that either. Hopefully someone will respond soon.
    did you name the wallpaper with scrim.png if you did remove the .png from the name . thats where i kept messing up.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    did you name the wallpaper with scrim.png if you did remove the .png from the name . thats where i kept messing up.
    I tried contacts-scrim. Its already a png file. Is that correct? 480x320 or whatever is portrait. Send to /media/internals/wallpapers/. Have done the scrim install from prewares. That good?
    I even used the picture from your thread.
    did you just drag and drop the pic into wallpaper folder ? and do you have any other scrim patches?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  6.    #186  
    did you restart?
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

If you like my work or I do custom work for you, I have a donate button on my themes on prethemer. Donations always accepted but, never required!!!! If nothing else the thanks button is over there
    did you just drag and drop the pic into wallpaper folder ? and do you have any other scrim patches?
    Thanks a lot for your time. I just did it again, and it went thru, IDK. Im usually a pretty exact person, but I guess I was missing something. Is the white spot normal?
    Mracer: Are you responsible for all the scrims, email, messaging, etc.? #$%#ing sweet! Ill donate for that, I dig it. Thats just the kind a thing I like. There. Done, thanks.
    Last edited by asapelectric; 12/20/2009 at 08:23 PM.
  8.    #188  
    Quote Originally Posted by asapelectric View Post
    Thanks a lot for your time. I just did it again, and it went thru, IDK. Im usually a pretty exact person, but I guess I was missing something. Is the white spot normal?
    Mracer: Are you responsible for all the scrims, email, messaging, etc.? #$%#ing sweet! Ill donate for that, I dig it. Thats just the kind a thing I like. There. Done, thanks.
    What white spot? If your talking about the white at the bottom of the screen, yes as much as we all hate it no one can figure out how to change it.

I have made the email, contacts, messaging, and status bar scrim patches, there are some other scrim patches for sprint nav. And some other ones that 2slow made. If there is some other app you think it would be cool on I'll hook it up. I do like the status bar scrim patch, on my black leather theme, its leather top to bottom. Looks nice.

last but not least THANKS! For the donation.
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

OK, well thanks alot for your time in it. I like to change everything throughout, but dont have a clue or the time. If it were not for you guys these phones would be mass robots.
    Sweet work! Thanks to all contributors
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Can someone please let me know how to remove the scrim messaging patch? I installed via preware and now when I attempt to remove the patch I get an error message. Thanks for any help.
  12.    #192  
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka209 View Post
    Can someone please let me know how to remove the scrim messaging patch? I installed via preware and now when I attempt to remove the patch I get an error message. Thanks for any help.
    Use webos QI and select tools- device management- then patches. Selecy the messaging patch, then click uninstall.
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

hey mracer what's going on ? Could you posssibly make a backgould png that's swirled with blue and purple . I'm looking for something diff. Thanks !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  14.    #194  
    hey mracer what's going on ? Could you posssibly make a backgould png that's swirled with blue and purple . I'm looking for something diff. Thanks !
    My trial version of paint shop expired so I haven't been doing much themeing stuff. But I'll see what I can whip up.
    Dan DeFrancisco

My Add Scrim Patches:
    Contacts
    Messaging
    Email

My themes:

Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    I got an error message when doing through QI as well, but even so, it did remove itself from the list of installed patches so I guess it worked?
    I tryed doing what the instructions said. Still I need help with step by step directions can anyone help?
    I've been frustrated alot bc everytime I get alll my info in the phone I end up getting the latest upgrade and since I use the preware I end up messing things up all over again. I'm trying to find a simple software that can sync everything back to the way it was bc we all know the backup doesn't work proerly yet. Which sucks *****$$$. Anyways please help if anyone has any info. Thank you
    This is so frustrating...everything I come across is only downloaded on the Pre...I have the Pixi. Is there a way to download on the Pixi images for the Scrim Contacts patch? What pdf reader do I need to install? Where do I get it?
    I installed the white font patch and obviously it doesn't look right because I don't have any themes installed.

Can anyone recommend a theme to install so that I can get black bubbles with the white font and black background?
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    there are know instructions on how 2 change the wall paper in the email or contacts
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast